2019 Ford Ranger Press Release Photos | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2019 Ford Ranger Press Release Photos

They are coming to Phoenix and Scottsdale later this month. I might try to make it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Going to the auto show today. Gonna check them out and probably frustrate the wife!

Pictures and video do not do this truck justice. Ford is building an incredible vehicle.

I have a expected delivery date for my truck in the middle of February.
.:burnout:

So I tried preordering today. I have access to the Costco Price as well as the X plan. Finally found a dealership that said they would show me both prices. Set up an appointment for today. Not only could they not show me the prices, but they couldn’t even pre order one because their inventory manager is off. Dude, that was the main reason I was coming in! If that was a bad time, freaking say so. Looks like I’m going back to Berge Ford. They never wasted my time like that before.

Well that sucks. What are you going to order? You'll probably get something faster if grab something off the lot. They should know what there getting by now. If have another dealer by me that already has one for sale, yet it's not even here for probably another month at least.

Ordering now will probably put you around April now, but you'll get what you want.

My Ranger order updated today to "In Production"

Very Excited:bounce:

I got mine ordered Tuesday. They said 10-12 weeks.

Blue Crew Cab Lariat. FX4 towing package Sport Package.

Technology package with the B and O radio.

So I’ve seen 3 videos from dealerships on YouTube seems they are starting to arrive. Every single salesperson said power rear window. I thought it was a manual sliding window. Did Ford sneak something in?

So I’ve seen 3 videos from dealerships on YouTube seems they are starting to arrive. Every single salesperson said power rear window. I thought it was a manual sliding window. Did Ford sneak something in?
There's no power slider, dealer or aftermarket. We all wish however

Estimated delivery. 4/21!!

Back