Post your WTB Aerostar parts here. | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post your WTB Aerostar parts here.

I fixed mine the cheep way don't laught. I drilled a hole to fit a tiny nail then jb welded the hell out of it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I didn't look since you mentioned the part should be the same for any year...

i need the power window switch socket for the drivers side of a 86 -91.id like the passenger side too.92 up won't work.

Thanks! Another part broke. It's the gray plastic clip that the sun visor snaps into. It's connected with one screw. I've tried using glue one time but it didn't last. My 3D pen seemed to make a good repair the second time but it might be a good idea to have a different part as a back up.

Possible trip Monday. Like these?

aerostar clip.jpg

Yes. It looks like those clips but mine are gray. I would like the wiper motor arm under the cowl cover if possible.

What years will work for the visor clips?
What years will work for the wiper motor arm?

I got the wiper motor arm assembly. I got two blue visor clips, just so you have some that work. I did check into something I ran across on eBay. Aerostar visor clips are the same on some other Ford models. I did check in an earlier Ranger, and yes, they do match. I snagged a couple grey ones so you can compare for yourself, and so you have a pair of grey ones to use,

Thanks! Do you know the year of the vehicle that the wiper motor arm came from? Most of the junkyards in my area closed down over the past few years, and the ones which are still around mostly deal with body shops. They don't like to deal with the average person off the street. It's good to know that there are still retail friendly junkyards left.

Unsure on the year, but I think it was a 92.

Good news though, the junkyard closer to me, 80 miles away, finally got an Aerostar in... haha

Looking for a floor shift column 92-96 with cruise and tilt if possible. With the column plastic. Will pay for column your time and shipping.Thanks

Anyone have a right front fender,94 aerostar?..im in C3ntral Oregon..more aerostar folks/parts/customizers?,around?..lol..

Ok if you need it I would pull it and give it to you my van came with an aftermarket radio

Any idea where to get just the volume knobs? Mine are both missing on the rear control. I didn't see anything on eBay! I'll check the yards, but if anyone had any ideas.

Any idea where to get just the volume knobs? Mine are both missing on the rear control. I didn't see anything on eBay! I'll check the yards, but if anyone had any ideas.
I can check the junk yard I go to, it usually has a few vans there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back