Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP) | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I couldn't find anything in my contract about canceling so I've emailed Joel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I couldn't find anything in my contract about canceling so I've emailed Joel.

Any update? Did you find the info from your contract (page 6, paragraph 12 'Cancellation and Refund') or did you receive a reply from Joel?

Any update? Did you find the info from your contract (page 6, paragraph 12 'Cancellation and Refund') or did you receive a reply from Joel?
Sorry, yes, Joel responded & submitted the cancellation for me. I had paid the majority of the contract & received about 1/3 of it back, which was more than I expected.

I remember seeing here somewhere that ESP pricing resets once a year (sometime in the spring?) - is that right? Flood's site says prices good through the end of the month but maybe that's just good CYA. I'm well within factory warranty so I'm just wanting to drive as long as possible to get a gauge on early reliability in case I want to add light coverage, basically, but don't want to wait so long that prices go up since I'm 100% going to buy a plan. Thanks!

I remember seeing here somewhere that ESP pricing resets once a year (sometime in the spring?) - is that right? Flood's site says prices good through the end of the month but maybe that's just good CYA. I'm well within factory warranty so I'm just wanting to drive as long as possible to get a gauge on early reliability in case I want to add light coverage, basically, but don't want to wait so long that prices go up since I'm 100% going to buy a plan. Thanks!
I bought coverage for my 16 last sept and am going to add the same coverage to my 17 soon. Quote I just got for the 17 recently is same as it was for the 16.

I bought coverage for my 16 last sept and am going to add the same coverage to my 17 soon. Quote I just got for the 17 recently is same as it was for the 16.
Thanks - that confirms my suspicions - if anyone does know an exact time of year please share. Cool.

Ford reevaluates pricing and will make changes if necessary on Feb 1st of each year.

Back