I'm looking for a rear bumper cover and side covers. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I'm looking for a rear bumper cover and side covers.

don-ohio

Reaction score
City, State
jackson,ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Aerostar extended
I messed up my driver's side rear bumper cover wraparound. I also have a cracked rear bumper cover,so if anyone has these pieces or a complete set of the 3 covers, let me know? Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Three pieces or at least the center and LH driver cover behind rear wheel. Thanks! don-ohio

I ordered the left side bumper cover from Ford Parts Giant(needs painted) but can't find the center rear bumper cover. I haven't tried Craigslist though, Thanks Brooklyn!

Thanks! I'll try those too!

Thanks,again Brooklyn! I have searched there and found the passenger side and I'll call them later today,I hope. I have a burst water line in the pumphouse I hafta tend to.

Yes,it was a slip union I used and I didn't get it tight enough on the pipe. I reapplied it with more force and then strapped it into position so it can't pull apart again. Took only a coupla hours. Thanks!
I won't be repairing the bumper real soon,as I hafta go to Ohio soon and come back in another week or two. When I get it repaired I will try to post it.

That's really interesting,Brooklyn. I probably will try to find the long center piece on a junked van, but I have the two ends new,ready to paint. I don't understand the 3D thing.

I am looking for a rear bumper center pc for 1993 aerostar extended .

Does the rear bumper on aerostar vans come in three pcs ?

Does the rear bumper on aerostar vans come in three pcs ?
It does on mine, although I thought I had seen a few one piece wraparounds. I need the center piece too. Could probably fabricate it out of aluminum.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It does on mine, although I thought I had seen a few one piece wraparounds. I need the center piece too. Could probably fabricate it out of aluminum.
Thanks Don it seems like the vans with doors in the rear have a one-piece bumper all the extended have three piece bumpers

Back