Private offers/rebates

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I was incorrect on rebates. There is a $1,250 Private offer on 2020 Ford Explorers. Here is what I need people to do to help me out in getting these for members (and myself).

Browse Ford.com, NADA.com, kbb.com and cargurus.com. navigate across 2019 Ford vehicles, play with advertisements that pop up for Ford etc. You may see a build and price advertisement on nada.com etc.

What we are looking for is a popup to generate that will advertise something like this..

If you can get something to pop up that said "register for offer", DO NOT CLICK ON IT. STOP THERE, open up a new window tab and PM me. I will guide you on what we need to get these for the Explorer. Just leave your screen idle.

Shut off your pop up blockers, and try multiple browsers. I had luck in the past with Firefox.

20190530_065547.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wish I had known a day ago! Had that F-150 offer show up. I'll see if I can get some others to pop-up.

I am out there trying to find some. Would love to have that extra rebate!

Wish I had known a day ago! Had that F-150 offer show up. I'll see if I can get some others to pop-up.

The one you had yesterday would have expired yesterday. July 2nd is the start of Q3.. it does not matter which popup/vehicle one gets.. it can be any one but needs to stay on the "register for offer". I've spent almost 2 hours playing around trying to get one. Will keep going all night lol.

Been on ford.com, building, shopping, viewing details. Been on nada, autotrader and fordpass. So far nothing but will keep trying. If we can get 1, I can get everyone here the rebate.

The one you had yesterday would have expired yesterday. July 2nd is the start of Q3.. it does not matter which popup/vehicle one gets.. it can be any one but needs to stay on the "register for offer". I've spent almost 2 hours playing around trying to get one. Will keep going all night lol.
Ahh didnt know they started on the 2nd. I'll do my part! lol

Been on ford.com, building, shopping, viewing details. Been on nada, autotrader and fordpass. So far nothing but will keep trying. If we can get 1, I can get everyone here the rebate.

I have been looking also and have a few questions about the PCO: From the Ford Truck Forum "I get AZ Plan pricing. The $750 PCO I had was useless because another rule is that the PCO doesn't apply to AZ Plan buyers." It this correct? Another posting indicated that you may have already received a PCO if you purchased a Ford and they have your current mailing address and or email address. You can register for marketing update on the Ford.com page. Even if you tossed the mailings and delected the emails as SPAM, Ford has a record of that offer and your dealer can look it up by name, address and email. I recall getting Ford junk mail, but I always toss them, did not know about these PCO's, THANK YOU BLWNSMOKE !! Back to my original question, can AZ Plan get PCO?

PCOs are not eligible for ADZ plans.. only xplan.

Dealers can see if you have one in VINCENT using your name and zip code. Doubt one has anything since this is day 1 of the new rebates.

But if we can get 1, I can turn it into a couple dozen for members not using ADZ plans.

PCOs are not eligible for ADZ plans.. only xplan.

Dealers can see if you have one in VINCENT using your name and zip code. Doubt one has anything since this is day 1 of the new rebates.

But if we can get 1, I can turn it into a couple dozen for members not using ADZ plans.

Great, though I would share this video on what was mailed out last Quarter for Ford Trucks:

Great, though I would share this video on what was mailed out last Quarter for Ford Trucks:

Yes, I was helping to generate the $3,000+$500 rebate for Fseries the past few months. Problem is Ford kills the links shortly after they activate them so I need to move quickly and get them for everyone.

And just to add, these are US only, not good in Canada.

This video has nothing to do with Explorer or it's pricing or rebates. This video is for other Ford products.

Ford Canada just introduced Ford Employee Pricing but sadly it doesn't appear to apply to the 2020 Explorer.:(

Peter

I've been trying the various sites mentioned and so far, about the only thing I can get to pop up is Kia ads. I will keep trying, scoring one of those rebates would be pretty sweet.

I've been trying the various sites mentioned and so far, about the only thing I can get to pop up is Kia ads. I will keep trying, scoring one of those rebates would be pretty sweet.
I am getting all kinds of vehicle ads, mostly 2019 Fords, along with Military and First Responder $750-500 cash program 36820.

First Responders Appreciation Cash for active members of an eligible First Responders Association and household members. Available on purchase or lease of eligible new 2018/2019/2020 Ford or Lincoln vehicles. Not available on Focus RS, Mustang Shelby® GT350/GT350R, Mustang BULLITT, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Lincoln Aviator and Aviator GT. May not combine with other private or commercial offers. Amounts may vary by market. Limit of 5 purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 7/8/19. See dealer or go to FordSalutesThoseWhoServe.com for complete details and eligibility.

There are no rebates for 2020 ST, gotta wait for Q4, maybe then they will have something.

He is talking about the private offer which there is a $1,250 rebate. Not advertised rebates.

@tbird462002
I spend at least an hour a day surfing trying to get something to popup. I will keep trying every day.

Guys, thanks to @Exit32 he got a popup and informed me of it. These are different then they have been in the past. We were both successfully able to get the $1,250 rebates on the 2020.

I will accept PMs on them and try to process them for members. There is no guarantee I can keep replicating these.

I need a PM will full name, full address, email and zip code. This must match the person purchasing the vehicle.

20190711_103428.jpg

Inhave received 4 requests, I'm going to ask that people stop now till I can get these 4 requests complete. No sense in sending me your personal info if I cant.

Will post back once I can do more.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back