Floor, cargo mats / liners | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Floor, cargo mats / liners

Did you get the Ford floor mats after you ordered the vehicle? My dealer is telling me they're not available and I was wondering if they were ordered with the vehicle or afterwards
I ordered them from my dealer after I got the truck. I found them on the Ford accessories web site and provided the part numbers to the dealer. This was back on July.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Floor Liner - Tray Style, Black, 4-Piece Set
Part No: LB5Z-7813300-AA

SRP: $170.00

Mine were ordered with the vehicle. Cargo mat was also but I don’t have it yet

Floor Liner - Tray Style, Black, 4-Piece Set | The Official Site for Ford Accessories

Searched the part number and located some at a Ford Dealer on Ebay (Golden Circle Auto Group in TN). They show more than 10 in stock, fast & free shipping $159. No tax charged for FL Ordered one, 3 day UPS. 14 day returns
Ford Parts show two cargo area liners, a large one that covers the 3rd row folded and a smaller one that only covers behind the third row:
Cargo Area Protector - Behind 2nd Row seats, Covers 3rd-Row Folded Seat
Part No: LB5Z-7811600-BB

SRP: $139.99
Your Price: $125.99
Cargo Area Protector - Behind 2nd Row seats, Covers 3rd-Row Folded Seat | The Official Site for Ford Accessories

Did you get the Ford floor mats after you ordered the vehicle? My dealer is telling me they're not available and I was wondering if they were ordered with the vehicle or afterwards
Mine were supposed to be in the car but they weren’t. They had to order them but were backordered and just came in this week.

I don’t have mine yet but I ordered the all weather Mats for 3 rows. I was told 10 business days. I ordered last Tuesday

Dealer called me this afternoon and said they came in this afternoon

I put the Ford all weather mats in this afternoon.

747AF9B3-6616-482F-8F26-AAA30923F3D2.jpeg

04E63C3E-9167-4033-A31D-33C1530F49B6.jpeg

6DCC4C3B-3928-411B-A7F0-870C832558E7.jpeg

1D1E8355-7E3D-4DAB-981D-9BFA651F1664.jpeg

39CC5713-B498-4E07-93DA-13B09B32600F.jpeg

Wilkinda65, thanks for the pics. I just ordered a set for the front and rear. I have the 3rd row and cargo already but was waiting to see what the first two rows looked like or if Husky/Weathertech would come out.

I put the Ford all weather mats in this afternoon.

View attachment 173742
I see that the 2020 floor pan is different compared to the 5th gen. For one, there is no carpeted area on the door sill which was always my concern. Secondly, the accelerator pedal seems to go all the way down to the floor whereas the 5th gen pedal did not. This redesign will prevent the liner from being put under the pedal. The liner for the 2020 design will now not catch dirt/water from Winter boots. Not an issue in Florida.:)

Peter

P6250351a.jpg

Update., my factory all season mats came in today from the dealer. The box said “2020 explorer” but when opened up they are Lincoln Corsair” mats. The dealer investigated and told me that the distributor actually boxed all of them that way so apparently there are a ton of explorer floor liner boxes with the wrong mats inside. :confused2:

BC25BB1B-6102-48C3-BA02-4D9EBE72507B.jpeg

Update., my factory all season mats came in today from the dealer. The box said “2020 explorer” but when opened up they are Lincoln Corsair” mats. The dealer investigated and told me that the distributor actually boxed all of them that way so apparently there are a ton of explorer floor liner boxes with the wrong mats inside. :confused2:

View attachment 173952

I wonder if your Ford parts department have them and you can just exchange them for what you wanted or you actually have to send them back and then wait until they get it and then send you the correct set.

I am waiting for Huskie all weather floor mats to come out for ST. I don't know, but years ago they were the best Explorer mats.

Every box of 2020 Explorer all weather mats that my dealer has are apparently filled with the Corsair mats. They said it’s an issue with the distributor. Weird stuff

I got the correct ones: PART NUMBER: LB5Z-7813300-AA
2020 Ford Explorer Accessories - Floor Liner - Tray Style, Black, 4-Piece Set - LB5Z7813300AA

Part Description
Helps provide maximum protection from spills, dirt and grime. These Premium Floor Liners help collect the mess so your carpeting doesn’t have to!Constructed of durable, pliable molded Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for long life. Maximum traction, wet or dry. Easy to clean, simply remove from vehicle and wash with soapy water. 4-piece kit for front and rear, Black

I ordered from Tasca after viewing this thread. Thankfully got the correct part. I feel these mats are really good. Strangely though, it seems the cargo mat is of a cheaper, thinner material. Also, the third row mats don't cover as well as the front/rear mats. I would recommend the front and rear, but might wait for the aftermarket to catch up for the 3rd row and cargo mats.

Off topic: I got the mudflaps too and they are decent quality and fit/install very nicely. Recommended.

I can only say that the weathertech ones in our 2016 explorer and 2019 edge are as good as they get. We have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed

I can only say that the weathertech ones in our 2016 explorer and 2019 edge are as good as they get. We have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed
Agreed. I’d just like them to hurry up with the 2020s already :banghead:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone make a liner that both covers your cargo area and fold up with the 3rd row seats?

Back