Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Thank You! Just purchased an 84/100 for my 17 Explorer Joel's a great guy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I must be brain dead???? But how do you send a PM?

What makes a car qualify or not for ESP? I have a used '18 that's out of warranty of course and I'm regretting not getting the extended warranty through my bank 2 months ago when I got the car. :(

I must be brain dead???? But how do you send a PM?
To use the PM, click on the member's name in the margin. Then from the pop-up screen select "Start a Conversation".

Peter

What makes a car qualify or not for ESP? I have a used '18 that's out of warranty of course and I'm regretting not getting the extended warranty through my bank 2 months ago when I got the car. :(

You need to buy it within the 3yr/36k or a used ESP at anytime pending a passing inspection report from a Ford dealer.

You need to buy it within the 3yr/36k or a used ESP at anytime pending a passing inspection report from a Ford dealer.
Can I get Joel's contact info? PM'd you the other day.

I live in Florida, is Florida still not eligible for this through you? And if not, I assume my food dealer that does the inspection can help?

I live in Florida, is Florida still not eligible for this through you? And if not, I assume my food dealer that does the inspection can help?
You may want to go through your Ford dealer rather than your food dealer.:D Florida is still not eligible.:(

Peter

As Peter said FL is not eligible.. state law. You will save sales tax at least buying out of state.

Can I get Joel's contact info? PM'd you the other day.

Joel is on vacation for 2 weeks so havent been sending it out as it will just flood his email. I'll send it out by next week once he returns.

Was there ever a contact in Canada found?

Hello,
I have a 16 with 87K. It is currently covered by a power train (CPO) warranty and I would like to extend. I've seen plans to 140K or 150K and I am wondering if my CPO coverage would allow me to skip inspection due to already having coverage. Looking for basecare to basically continue the warranty I already have. Does anyone know if this is possible?

blwnsmoke appears to be our most informed member on this issue.

Peter

Just purchased my plan through Joel very easy, such a good guy and doing a good service for us all.

Just purchased my plan through Joel very easy, such a good guy and doing a good service for us all.
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Thanks for the feedback.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm going to be car shopping this weekend and would like to get with Joel right after. Can I have the info please? PM sent.

Back