Upcoming desert trips? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Upcoming desert trips?

Don't care where we go, as long as the front axle gets used.;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Horse needs more surgery on her tail. Scheduled for this Monday. Not sure if I am going to make this. Will have to see how fast she gets to go home.

One week out. How's it looking? I still want to go. Also down for just a day trip somewhere?

One week out. How's it looking? I still want to go. Also down for just a day trip somewhere?

If Brian is not going to make it we could do something closer to us. I'm down with just a day run.

Just not Azusa.... Lol:p

I think I'm screwed. Vet just postponed the horse's surgery so it falls on days I was going to be camping. We have had this horse for 15 years so she is like a family member and Sarah's best friend.

Lets plan something we can all go on, maybe February or March? Maybe do a run in Arizona this year? It would be great if we could all get together for a big run this year.

So.. R.J.....Cleghorn?

Stock trucks on cleghorn? I can bring my Nissan frontier lol

I'm running the Ranger...and it's stock with a rear locker. :D. Only other upgrade is level kit and 33's

Just don't have any sliders, and like to not add any pin strippin or flying down hills uncontrollably.:nono:

I'm running the Ranger...and it's stock with a rear locker. :D. Only other upgrade is level kit and 33's

Just don't have any sliders, and like to not add any pin strippin or flying down hills uncontrollably.:nono:

I have a stock frontier 4x4 with no lockers as my daily. Haven't tested it out in the dirt yet. Same thing, don't want to crunch it or stripe it.

Maybe do a run in Arizona this year? It would be great if we could all get together for a big run this year.

I would love to host a run out here again, but with everything going on with my mother I can't commit to anything :banghead: If you guys put something together in Cali and I can make it, you can bet I'll be there.:thumbsup:

Back