Check out all media from Ford Explorer and Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
- 1st Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Elite Explorers Photos
- 2nd Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 3rd and 4th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 5th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Audio, Communications and Navigation Gallery
- R/C & Scale Model Cars, Trucks, Planes, Drones etc...
- Restoration Projects - Hot Rods - Muscle Cars
- Street Trucks
- General Gallery
- Explorer related video
@RobbyAz thank you.
I swear by synthet over conventional oil. I had a B 2200 with an oil leak. With synthetic it started easier, most noticable during winter. It also didn't leak oil near as quickly.
speed sensor plug differences - stock on left - connector on right from F150
modified lower mount - 2" body lift
- Uploaded Media:
- Embedded Media:
- Disk Usage:
- 5.8 GB
We Support Our Troops!