Check out all media from Ford Explorer and Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
- 1st Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Elite Explorers Photos
- 2nd Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 3rd and 4th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 5th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Audio, Communications and Navigation Gallery
- R/C & Scale Model Cars, Trucks, Planes, Drones etc...
- Restoration Projects - Hot Rods - Muscle Cars
- Street Trucks
- General Gallery
- Explorer related video
I think it does. It’s raining here today rather heavily. Hopefully we’ll get a break in the rain and I’ll get a good warm up and scan the x. More to follow.
@08EddieCA The $56 is just a counter, near the max value is what should be expected when everything is working correctly. For example, if the engine is running 1k rpm at idle and everything is...
They were done by TEA, 305/224cfm @.500 lift. Thanks, I'll see them tomorrow.
That is a smooth mirror RA finish. If your block is that well prepped you will have a great Head Gasket seal.
08EddieCA Rebuilt motor. New head gaskets. New uppoer intake manifold gaskets (changed twice for good measure). Cleaned that part of the galley a few times. Oil keeps appearing. Only thing I can...
- Uploaded Media:
- Embedded Media:
- Disk Usage:
- 6.1 GB
We Support Our Troops!