Check out all media from Ford Explorer and Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
- 1st Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Elite Explorers Photos
- 2nd Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 3rd and 4th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 5th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Audio, Communications and Navigation Gallery
- R/C & Scale Model Cars, Trucks, Planes, Drones etc...
- Restoration Projects - Hot Rods - Muscle Cars
- Street Trucks
- General Gallery
- Explorer related video
@08EddieCA it's the stock console that I'm dressing up for my SAS project. Link in signature
What will this end up being? Separate entertainment for rear passengers? It’s a great idea.
Pinto Basin drive. Joshua Tree. About 50 miles WNW of the I-10.
I had no idea what a motor with 200+ miles would look like internally after poor oil change habits.
This pan contained the remnants left after four quarts of motor flush that I added to the block to help clear out some of the varnish and debris after 215k miles.
- Uploaded Media:
- Embedded Media:
- Disk Usage:
- 5.9 GB
We Support Our Troops!