If you hold most smartphones sideways
you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
Got an R/C car, truck, boat, plane?? Lets see the pics!
- 1st Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Elite Explorers Photos
- 2nd Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 3rd and 4th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 5th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Audio, Communications and Navigation Gallery
- R/C & Scale Model Cars, Trucks, Planes, Drones etc...
- Restoration Projects - Hot Rods - Muscle Cars
- Street Trucks
- General Gallery
- Explorer related video
Solved. Ended up getting the smog certificate from a Star Smog Station. I had three cracked spark plugs. And, I put those plugs in. I wonder if the box of plugs was dropped on the floor or I...
@ahouwing Glad you like it! The wheels are Velgen 20x10.5" and the tires are Hankook ST-06's at 295/45R20 w/ 1.6-2" drop on H&R springs and Bilstein shocks/struts.. My explorer is currently for...
@GaryWinthorpe Both from eBay
@LocalGem92 thanks! I was looking into the dodge master cylinder also! Glad to know it works!
@Scotts96sploder yes it does bolt in but I would highly recommend not using it. I ended up swapping it out for the factory brake booster mated with a 2001 dodge 2500 v8 master cylinder. Returned a...
We Support Our Troops!