- 1st Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Elite Explorers Photos
- 2nd Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 3rd and 4th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 5th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Audio, Communications and Navigation Gallery
- R/C & Scale Model Cars, Trucks, Planes, Drones etc...
- Restoration Projects - Hot Rods - Muscle Cars
- Street Trucks
- General Gallery
- Explorer related video
The lights are KC Daylighters, The rack was bought off of eBay.
Brand/where to purchase lights and rack? I like those a lot!
They are mounted to my roof rack and they are 7” 2-row LED flood lights.
How did you mount them and what type of light are they?
2003 Base Explorer. Needs a timing chain repair. New A/C system, new alternator = Motorcraft, new power steering pump, new steering rack, three year old tires in good condition. It needs...
- Uploaded Media:
- Embedded Media:
- Disk Usage:
- 5.8 GB
We Support Our Troops!