- 1st Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Elite Explorers Photos
- 2nd Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 3rd and 4th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 5th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Audio, Communications and Navigation Gallery
- R/C & Scale Model Cars, Trucks, Planes, Drones etc...
- Restoration Projects - Hot Rods - Muscle Cars
- Street Trucks
- General Gallery
- Explorer related video
Looks like a beast on wheels.
Almost lasted 10,000 miles. Very disappointed. I have a spare Cloyes. Love redoing a timing job. Pulling the other valve cover tomorrow. Hope the rear is okay.
Pulled the pan again after a few oil changes with Mobile one plus new heads. The pan is still very clean. Pulled the timing cover off and the block looks even cleaner. Pulled the oil...
Where did you find out how to remove the cluster? Any anti theft issues by removing it? I have an 03 with three bolts that no longer work including blinker indicators.
Still leaking. So far I’m at a loss as to the source. Could be coming up from the small plug between the freeze plug pictured and the oil pump drive. I haven’t found any info on what, if...
We Support Our Troops!