im000934-2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

im000934-2
J

im000934-2

How you doin man, I have a 2wd explorer sport and Im tryin to modify it just a tad. You know its funny I live in Columbia SC, and around here I have yet to see an explorer that that was jacked up and done up at all. Much less a nicely as yours is. If you have any comments or tips that you would be willing to share they would be much appreciated. Best of luck to you bro. Lbyars@sc.rr.com.

Howd u do the suspension.......just wonderin bc i was thinkin bout doin mine like that, mdj1rngr@cox.net thanks

Thanks for the ratings guys. You can read all about my suspension on one of the links in my signature.

your ex is awesome but i want to lift mine and i was wondering how big of a lift and what size tires you have? id really apprectiate it.

Thanks, my lift is custom, a solid axle swap and it's about 8". The tires are 35's.

So what year is your explorer, and how come it so high I have been reading and reading and everybody says there just a torsion bar twist for 95-97 explorer's. Info would be greatly apperciated.

My explorer is a 97. Take a look at the first link in my signature and you'll see what it sits up a little bit.

love the pic...questions though, did you fab your own bumpers or does anybody out there know of a place or vendor that makes new bumpers (front and rear) for 2000 explorers?

No i didn't make them, the guy that did my lift made them. Look around on here, people are selling them and or making them all the time.

hey id like to know were you got your front bumper if u could email me at skidookid222@yahoo.com and let me know. im looking for one for mine

Media information

Category
Offroad Truck Photos
Added by
JoshC
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media

Back