blwnsmoke | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cover photo
blwnsmoke
Reaction score

• Hello...new member here and within 10 days of buying my ST. Can you please provide me information to contact Joel? I'm just going to decline the selling dealer's offer as the three finalists' finance managers have already given me their "best" price and it's far from best. Thank you very much! John
    I would send you a PM if I could figure out how: I have a Ford MPP, and I am wondering about how to extend it?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hello-
    If you can send me Joel's info the would be great. I purchased an extended package from him years ago and its going to be due/up, very shortly. I need to find out if I can extend again, and if so, I would like to do it with Joel ASAP. Thx
    Just purchased 2020 Explorer Platinum. Would like the info to purchase ESP at cost. I don't really know how to PM (hope this is correct).
    Thanks
    Like many, would like to have Joel's information. Just purchased another vehicle.
    Thanks
    David
    Hi. Looking for the contact information to get the ESP extension for my 2016 Explorer Sport. Thanks in advance for the info. Ed
    Hi THere - can you send me Joel's contact info> interested in getting an ESP for my 19 explorer sport. Thanks very much in advance!
    Hi, recently purchased a brand new 2018 ford explorer XLT looking to get Joel's phone number so that I can work out a ESP
    Thanks
    I just purchased a 2018 Explorer and would like to purchase an esp. Please send me Joel's contact information. Thanks Mike Colgan mtcolgan@mchsi.com
    Looking to purchase an ESP program for a new 2018 Explorer Limited. What steps do I need to take to find out options and pricing?
    I believe the ESP on our 2014 Ford Explorer is going to be over at the end of November 2018. It is 5 years old because that's when we bought it. We haven't hit 40,000 miles yet, so we plan to keep the car for awhile, and we are that renewing the ESP would be a good idea. Can Joel renew it for us? I'm assuming we need to renew before it expires? Thank you in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Vehicle Specs
NO
Back