JDraper | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

JDraper
Reaction score

• RE: my Explorer 911 post: my problem has resolved - [oil change shows overfilled]. I tried to delete the post (don't think it would help anyone else) but I can't.

It was a bizarre situation, for some reason the oil wouldn't drain, but now it does, and everything seems OK (cross my fingers).

I figure as Moderator you can delete it.

Take care,

David
    Howdy!

Might be time to unstick the sticky of my thread How to Fix Sirius / My Ford Touch Voice Commands in the MFT forum. It's not really that relevant with all the upgrades out there, and the big upgrade to v3.

Thanks,

Dave
    I sent a message this morning using the 'Contact Us' method about a problem I'm having posting photos. Have not received any response yet.
    I attempted to post a photo, 800x600, 140KB in jpg format but received the following when I attempted to upload it; This is not a valid image file.
    I even tried uploading a picture that I successfully uploaded within the past week and get the same error msg. Savving it as a bmp or gif also produced the same result.
    Any idea what the problem may be? I know the site was down for a while the other day. Could something have happened to cause this situation?

Peter (peterk9)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Penn State Grad (Aerospace Engineering & Physics)...and just slightly more than mildly touched in the head... :)

Mustangs, 4x4's
Website
http://users.nmax.net/users/jsrdraper/
City, State
McVeytown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'18 XLT
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
3.5 DOHC
Year
Transmission
6 Speed Auto
Transfer Case
None
Front Axle
Yes
Rear Axle
Yes
Lighting
Clear fogs
Tires
Michelin's
Occupation
Sr. Development Engineer/Engineering & Application
Wheels
Factory
Audio/Video and Navigation
Factory
Communications
Sync 3
Sliders / Bumpers
None
Accessories
Radar Detector, Crazy Driver

Contact

AIM
jeffpennstate

Signature

Moderator Emeritus
You took my breath away....and now I want it back....
'66 Mustang Coupe, '04 Mustang Mach 1, '10 Fusion SE V6,'16 Fusion Ecoboost AWD , '17 Mustang GTCS Convertible, '18 Explorer XLT
"Ex"plorer's: '92 Sport, '94 Sport, '01 XLS, '11 XLT
Our Crappy Website
Back