Sams01XplrSprt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

S
Reaction score

• i hope it works out to drive out to cali with my kid. i'm looking for an evo 8 for him to buy , he has one in oki now that he races. won his division last year with it . wanted to send it home but would cost 20k . so we're going to build one when he's in pa , and drive that out to cali .......
    how the heck do you find time to have 12,000 posts ? i might actually might be heading out your way soon. my son is re-stationed to Pendelton , he wants me to drive out with him and then fly back . he's in Okinawa right now. sorry for the spelling....
    no i was saying i have the 10,000k yellow headlight h.i.d. bulbs for sale.you got yellow fog lights right? i have yellow headlight bulbs that are h.i.d. for sale.you just need to get a h.i.d. kit for the bulbs to work.i only want $20.00 for the bulbs.
    i see you got yellow fog lights on your ex.i got a pair of 9007 10,000k yellow h.i.d. bulbs brand new for sale.you got to have the ballast,but i will sell you the bulbs.they will match your fog lights! let me know if your interested.
    yo the name is kody, and I would bro but I aint got the funds, but if u want me or need help working on ur car I would help ya homez
    I think i got the 50 series an i just the single in and out, this winter i want to get some mandrel bent pipes an redo it cuz the shop that bent the tube and put it all in almost crimped some of the bends. did you do anything with the cats?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
5'10 1/2 brown hair brown eyes and my nationality is persian aka iranian

working on my 07 altima 2.5 s, collect scale model cars & sport cards, big time raiders & lakers fan, smoke cigs & cigars & pipes & hookah, playing sports
Birthday
August 20, 1980 (Age: 43)
Website
http://www.myspace.com/raidernationsam
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
Vehicle Specs
NO
Occupation
currently looking for a new job

Contact

AIM
Pimpin01XplrSprt
Yahoo! Messenger
samrezadelrooz@sbcglobal.net

Signature

2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4.0 sohc engine. Mods include: dual 40 series flowmasters & high flow k&n air filter & removed silencer & yellow fog lights (sold for $1,800) as of 2-26-12
Back