XploringXploder | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

X
Reaction score

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
A 1995 Ford Explorer XLT was my first tan leather green paint. I didn't necessarily love the way the Explorer looked at first Once I had driven it for a month or two I started falling in love it drove great even though it had over 200k on it. When I was 16 I got it then drove it till I turned 27. My dream car was a Jeep Wrangler back then I got one when I was 22 but it would only sit in the driveway because it was so loud. Even with the top on radio full blast there would be wind noise and the sound of mud grips gripping the pavement. The exploder my first explorers name was sold when my girlfriend at the time convinced me to sell my Explorer and my Wrangler. After looking around for a while I found a 2004 Ford Explorer that I was going to drive until I bought a new car sometime that year but dang I love that thing it was just like my 95 but new drove even better I loved it so much that year I bought a brand new 06 Explorer and dang boy I love that too Fe that's my third Explorer is about to turn over 300,000 miles on the original drivetrain my first explorer went to three hundred thirty thousand miles my second went to 360kI bought it with high mileage though I'm definitely a Ford guy now and probably forever
City, State
Montgomery, Al
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford Explorer XLS
Zip Code
Vehicle Specs
YES
Back