Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

JoshC said:
I don't even follow WV sports. I went to Marshall and I HATE their football team.

Thats cool, I relinquish you of the hate ;)

Sept. 11th I actually think I'll be in Clemson for the Clemson/Ga Tech game (I can't believe I'm giving up a VT game for that... oh well, it'll make the lil lady happy...)

We seriously need to get something planned though. Last time it got pushed back till November and then no one could make it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some of us made it in November or last year.

So is anybody interested?

unclemeat said:
So is anybody interested?

Yeah...

Actually, I'll be running Shoe Creek Wednesday August 11th and camping near crabtree that night

But here are the weekends I can work with:

Sept 3-5
October 8-10
October 22-24
October 29-31
November 5-7
November 12-14
November 19-21
December 17-23 (christmas break)

possibly, depends on what weekend and if i have the money (getting married in Oct, sucking away my funds)

Hokie, I can work with those dates.

dgibson, hopefully it is just gas and sodas.

unclemeat said:
Hokie, I can work with those dates.

dgibson, hopefully it is just gas and sodas.

Ok... more specifically ~ coordinating my schedule with the gf's schedule (i forsee a few road trips to Clemson this fall) here are the weekends I propose we look at for a little camping and 4x4 action.

since you wanna do GWNF, we can camp either on the Kephart trail or ontop of Reddish Knob (preferably Reddish Knob)

Sat/Sun: Sept 4-5

Sat/Sun: Oct 8-9

Sat/Sun: Oct 30-31

Sat/Sun: Nov 13-14

the november date would be best for me, possibly the end of october also

I will be booked until school starts again.

Those weekends seem straight, I'll assume that Hokie already steered clear of the VT football game dates so I may be game :).

funnyperson1 said:
I'll assume that Hokie already steered clear of the VT football game dates so I may be game :).

You bet your ass i did.. NOTHING not even Michelle(my Charleston darlin') comes between me and Hokie football! ;)

I might could do 2 of those weekends if'n y'all wanna go twice.. maybe one time at the GWNF near harrisonburg and another time doing Shoe Creek and surrounding areas

Hokie said:
You bet your ass i did.. NOTHING not even Michelle(my Charleston darlin') comes between me and Hokie football! ;)

I might could do 2 of those weekends if'n y'all wanna go twice.. maybe one time at the GWNF near harrisonburg and another time doing Shoe Creek and surrounding areas
I hear ya, gotta love them southern women, but its good you got your priorities straight :).

Hokie,

What else besides crabtree falls is on the shoe creek run? Are there any good trails?Whenever I have been to Crabtree that is is far as I get. It is a great place to camp, but it does get a little crowded in the fall.

Are there any people near VA Beach?

i'm here in va beach

Hokie said:
Oooooooh how I hate WVU (and Marshall)...

Why does the state of WVa have the most rowdy, honry, disrespectful fans in the nation?

We have never made it back from a game in WVa (Morgantown, Huntington, etc) with out car getting keyed/egged or getting beer thrown/poured on us

it's all the in-breeding.

especially prevelent in putnam county.

**YO! josh c.- hey man did not know you were in the sand...keep your 4 wheel drive lovin' asss down and your eyes open!
THANK'S MAN, for serving Our great nation! GOD BLESS.
let's wheel when you get home...gwnf, boyer woods?
i finally got to tellico, enjoyed because i was passenger.
see ya bro

peter

Peter, what's up buddy! Long time no see or talk. How have ya been? I left in Feburary for the big sand box. Due back home in mid september, and believe me when i'm say i'm ready to be home! I'm also ready for some wheelin. I bought a 2000 F250 PSD that will be at my house next week and i've also bought me a tralier to haul my baby around on, so i'm ready to roll man! I heard that someone bought boyer woods and they've closed it down and logged it all. Any truth to that?? I hope not, man i grew up in those mud holes, haha. But i'll go anytime when i get home. Keep in touch.

We have a small place in chesapeake that I like to go and we get plenty of trucks stuck out there... Just got a BRAND NEW 2004 H2 with 500 miles stuck last weekend.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BY the way I am in VA beach ...

Back