show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

two tapped holes for a 5/8 light inthe main tube. Im gonna check shipping tomorrow afternoon for you.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

do you have any other pics? so does the bar hold 1 or two lights, is there a tab or is the whole put right into the bar? depending on shipping and the final price, im pretty interested.

Like I said, also look into forward air. I just got a t-case shipped from AZ for 60$. I think it was 90Lbs or so.

don think you want the bumper after today..

i bent the hoop pretty good hitting it on a rock then doing a nose stand on it.

also tore the endcaps halfway off the passenger side and scuffed allt he paint up off it.

dude, that seriously sounds like you were goin crazy today. a nose dive could have been a Endo, which really would have sucks. no worries dude, ill just have to call some locals to see about gettin a bumper built for me. take it easy bro

nice!!

FordBeast98 said:
Now with a few extra modifications :D

mines just a few years older :D nice truck though

Attachments

• washed1.jpg
    washed1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6,773
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 6,728

i wouldnt pay over 150$ for a fab shop to make a basic tube bumper like mine though... materials shouldnt be over 50$.

I wasnt going crazy.... just showing a locked Yj on 35's how we do it with a t-case that only spins the front tires when it wants to. BTW the YJ snapped his carrie in half and had to have a diff rebuild on the side of the road.

before
img_0219.jpg

after
explorerfuntimes%20032.jpg

i thought i'd finally post some pics of my before and after

before w/3 inch spindle and 3 inch body lift w/32's
532746_37_full.jpg

after SAS'ed w/38's
532746_18_full.jpg

532746_36_full.jpg

Thats one of the only truck that made me say GOD DAMN when i saw it. Nice Work. Now put a snorkel on it!

Does that even go offroad? I dont think I see a front driveshaft..

Heck i dont remember if i posted in this thread or not....

Little Lift....(3" Body/31"s) :

vbgarage.php

New Rig, approx 8" of lift, and 35"s :D

is.php

Holy crap! Why am I just now posting in this thread? I need to spend more time on here!

5858IM000035.jpg

Finally somthing to show you guys:

ajt.jpg

666083_26.jpg

finnaly i uploaded a pic.

Look ma' no doors! :p

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 14,743

Nice!! :D

Well I'm bored with waiting for all the mods to be done with mine so here goes a before pic, with a 3" body, 32X11.50 on 16" stock wheel and 1.5" wheelspacers.
220735_7_full.jpg

geuss i should find some of my pics and put on here now. some of you guys have way too much time and money.

The red 4dr one I just sold, I took all the suspension, wheels and tires out from under it and am putting it under the white 91 2dr explorer. The white 96 4dr is my daily driver before and after some changes. The black 2dr I sold last year. Sorry I could not figure out how to make it show up here, but here are the links.
lifted one http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/s/dsross/03.htm
the others http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/s/dsross/01.htm
and http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/s/dsross/02.htm
any comments post or pm me.

Back