Who lives in Illinois? | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who lives in Illinois?

We had a blast! First Off-Road trip with my entire family was a success. Wife doesn't complain anymore... she loved it! I'll write more later on. More pictures in my GALLERY. Here's a couple just to wet your appetite:
496020.jpg

496016.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey! Long time no talk.

Just thought I would say hello to my old NOIEC buddies. Been so long, I don’t remember the last time I posted here.

Anyway, wanted to say hello, see how everyone has been.

Peace.

it's been a really long time Cameron... I've been around on and off... couldn't really stay away for too long.

Green Un-Limited is long gone, now I drive another green truck - this time a Sport.

anyway, there is almost no one left here (Chi-town) to play with. Most have moved away.

glad you're back.
:D

Wow, I though someone hadn't tightened all the lugs on your wheels and you died or something... you still own the Sploder?
Like Dre said, everyone is basically gone now. I sold my Sploder, so I think Dre and Commocozy are the only ones left now...

well, there are some new guys but most have no time.

Last time I went to Attica (a few weeks ago) I was alone... well, sort of... I went with my wife, kids, dog and my sister-in-law... we had some fun
:)

pictures in my gallery.

Would love to sit down for a little chat, BBQ and some soda/beer...

I gotta say it... HOLLY ****! The man is alive! How have things been goin Cameron?

Stop whining, yer the one that always blew us off Dre!!

LOL

What up Brian??! I see you got a 2fitty...nice!!

Matt

2001ExpSport said:
Stop whining, yer the one that always blew us off Dre!!

LOL

I do remember him briefly going to the "Dark Side" and buying and building up a Jeep. :eek:

2001ExpSport said:
What up Brian??! I see you got a 2fitty...nice!!

Matt

Yeah, the Sploder just wasn't a good tow rig and I was tired of it. The 250 will be getting higher with some bigger meats after the first of the year and I'm picking up a '89 Bronco II to use as a daily driver... it will be lifted soon after too probably... its a sickness I think. ;)

SplashMan said:
I do remember him briefly going to the "Dark Side" and buying and building up a Jeep. :eek:

Yer thinking of riffman...

I admit it Matt... I was there (the dark side) but I didn't like it... so I did some searching around and with a help of a fellow "Explorer nut" came out with a nice 94 Sport that is now my official "designated off-road vehicle".

Just take a look in my gallery...

and yes... I have built a heep... but I didn't like it as well.... although it was a nice "car"
;)

most guys moved away... Connecticut, New Mexico, Iowa, Arizona...

hell, maybe I should get going as well!

Hey hey. I have been so busy lately. I keep on thinking about posting here and catching up with all of you. I keep on saying that I’ll post tonight and then three weeks pass…

My brother and I have been working on starting our own business. Mainly custom fabrication. We have been developing a few high performance intake manifolds for DSMs. I have also been learning how to anodize, powder coat and various other plating.

I have just been so busy. But I missed you guys ;)

I hope we can have a small get together before winter… Remember our first? Hooters parking lot… It was cold as hell.

And yes, I still have my X. :D

ehhh, I think that our first get together was actually at your house Cameron? right? there was one at my place too (in the middle of winter), one in the park, one at Hooters (or some other pizza place in Schamburg) and the last one was at Volo car museum like a year ago... that's it. What did you have in mind? should we plan something?

Hey Cam, how's the turbo project for your X comin? :rolleyes:

Dre, first you admit it, then show us a pick of a Jeep, with explorer rims and a sticker that say, "It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" I think it was you that didn't understand.

Brian, ya, riffman was a lazy ass....

Well the tally is up, looks like only Brian and I stayed true to the game.:afro:

hey, that wasn't me with the photo of the heep... I would rather see this one:
496truck009.jpg

show him the pics of before and after in my gallery... poor guy will flip. I have done a lot to the truck since I got it... but it was all worth it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2001ExpSport said:
Hey Cam, how's the turbo project for your X comin? :rolleyes:

Hey that’s funny… I gave up that project a long time ago. It would cost to much for what I would get out of it. I would rather buy a big ass crate motor and drop it in the X.

Dre, whatever man. I was just thinking it would be cool to hook up again. Maybe a forest preserve or something?

Back