Who lives in Illinois? | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who lives in Illinois?

Here is what my X looks like now

truck.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have seen you a few times on the road... I drive west on or near of the northwest tollway every day... that's a nice truck.

How about a meet sometime soon?

there is a car show in Crystal Lake next Sunday... perhaps there?

Guys!

I would love to get together again. I leave for vacaton Friday and will not be back until OCtober 5th... So anything after the 5th works GREAT for me!

and I'm leaving next week for a couple of weeks... be back 2nd of October.

Anything after that works for me...

where should we meet?

97 Ford Explorer 4x2 Sport

I'm out in Mchenry. Its about 30 minutes south the WI state line and 50+ miles NW of Downtown Chi-town. I'm just starting to get into fixing up my Explorer. I have some basic maintenance knowledge, I can change alt, starter all that fun stuff, but pretty much a newby at everything else. Any hints or tips from the vets out there would be well appreciated.

when I come back from my trip we might hook up one of these days. I'm i West Dundee - it's not that far from you.

There is a trip to the Badlands planned for October... check this thread:
Badlands in October

i just moved here from NJ. i live in carol stream. i go to UTI

I'm alive, and really dove off the deep end! I took the real dark dark side... GM! Drivin the pontiac, and it's alot better than the explorers were. Helluva better daily driver. Oh well, maybe someday... Still got that whole driveline in the garage. Or, I could sell that to put a new S/C on the GTP! Enjoy the wheelin boys, I could never do it enough to make it worth while. Though this will be my first year without 4x4 in the past 4 years...

poor guy? what did mean Pedro?

I'm currently traveling through Europe and will be back home Saturday... we can get something going right away.

What about a meeting sometime soon?

i dont bring my new explorer offroad...my offroading explorer is still in jersey, with no tranny

Dre said:
poor guy? what did mean Pedro?

Just givin him a hard time for movin into the area... I drive through Carol Stream every day to and from work.

yea i dont know anything around here to do. got and ideas?

I live in aurora, and carol stream is pretty dead, you could try Naperville, or saint charles. So when is this meet going to happen?

yeah! when are we getting together?

any of you guys interested starting up a club? if so let me know

we did have a club once...

NOIEC was the name - Northern Illinois Explorer Club.

didn't get very far.

you can try,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so i take it this thread is not in existance anymore?

*bumping for hope*

Back