oh no! some new toys on tramp!

madmike

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Yuma, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 xlt, 93 SAS xlt
well i was doing some shopping this weekend and came across a couple of small things i thought i'd share with you all.

first off is the dana 60 out of a 2003 f250 i picked up for next to nothing, and then this supercharger i got for doing some home repair work. i do have the manifold just not in these picts. later, mike

Attachments

• dana60.jpg
    dana60.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 430
  • sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 452
  • sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 425

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blower!!! :burnout:

Very nice find.

Is that an intercooler for the blower back there??

yep! im going to have a friend of mine help me stuff it in next weekend. im getting the boost guages and all the little stuff today or tomorrow. should be very interresting, i'll take picts when we get it started. :D

What is the blower going on?

the supercharger is going on this :D

Attachments

• washed1.jpg
    washed1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 387

Is the supercharger off a T-Bird Super Coupe? I didn't know the blower off the 3.8 would bolt on to the 4.0. My mother-in-law used to have one of those.................. :rolleyes:

the manifold from the 3.8 works with the 4.0, i havent seen anyone on here do it yet but im told it can be done

Curious to hear how that works out. Please let us know. Thanks, D.

Nice.

a blower on that rig? i guess madmike is living up to his name. you're going to have to keep us informed on how installation and testing go.

The 44 that comes of tramp, is that going on the blue one?

it is a 250, and the 44 is going in the jeep! i have really beefed up the brackets on the ttb so i want to see how much it can take. :D

You have a jeep too? WTF, I want more toys!

right here, have had it for about 7 months,

Attachments

• lift1.jpg
    lift1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 304

38's but i think im gonna go with the 36 14x50x15 next, they are just too hard on my tranny , but im exploring some options with the supercharger, or just putting in the 302 and c-6, most likely im gonna just get the manual tranny then i wont have the overheating problems. but well see, my blue truck is for sale if anyone is interrested let me know. later, mike

any updates on that blower install? Curious to see how this works out

any other sites were I could find some information on the 3.8 to 4.0 procedure. Just would like to see what would really be involved in doing something like this.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry took so long, but just waiting for my friend to find the manifold, he just moved and is looking in boxes for it. and getting a few little odds and ins before we break her down. but will keep you posted. mike

Back