• Register Today It's free!

Southwest MI

kebber

Reaction score
City, State
Washington, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Just wondering if there was anyone in the southwestern part of MI or NW part of IN that does any trail riding and where? I would like to do some light stuff legally on the weekends without traveling hours to do it! If there is anyone listening let me know! Who knows maybe we can start a varitable movement! I am relatively new to the area and know of nothing thus far. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Indiana

Well...im not sure how far it is from you, but attica, IN has a great offroad park!!! it offers any kind of driving you can immagine!! it is about 20 miles north of I-74 near the western edge of the state. i think that there is a plan in the works to run it coming up here pretty soon. so look for an "attack on attica II" thread that i will be starting here pretty soon.

the pipeline

there is some talk of the pipeline up near the middle of wisconsin. thats not real far from you is it?

riffman,

I used to go to school in Bloomington (ISU). How's everything there?

eh....not too shabby...though i haven't seen much of it. i work at state farm second shift, so im not out and about much......when did you graduate? oh yeah....where are you at now?

I believe that one of the Dunes parks in Southwestern Michingan allows people with SUV's to air down their tires and go out in the dunes. I read it along time ago and don't remember which park it was, it might have been Warren Dunes State park, but I am not sure. You may want to give them a call and find out.

Dave

riff,

Gradudated in '94. I used to live in the apartment on Washington and McLean. I moved out to Oregon after screwing around for 6 months after college.

thats like right behind weyslan right? hows the wheelin out there in the Big O?

Back