• Register Today It's free!

Eaton M62 units NEW for 4.0 OHV

lowflyingbird

Reaction score
City, State
NewYork
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EX 5.0p
I have read on other posts that Tomas Knight sells a supercharger kit for the 4.0 OHV which uses a Eaton m62 Nissan unit. He also just sells the adapter plates and inlet tube. His SC units are remanned with bearings and seals. I have 4 units new in box. Not remanned burnt up units, nor OEM takeoff defect units. BUT, replacement NEW IN BOX. I'm going to sell 2 of them, with the hope that I eventually have enough time to do myown fabrication for the other 2. Anyone looking to get one, and not deal with a junkyard scraped up burnt or, questionable rebuilt unit please contact me. I'm selling them for $750. each +ship. These are new (replacement)worry free units, for those orig. defect units.
Thanks
Keith

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

pics of the parts?

Photos of sc units

Hi,
OK, I thought I could do this easy, In reality I have no idea how to load the photos. Please send me your email address, I do know how to send a photo that way.
Thanks
Keith

DSCF0003.JPG

OK, THats atleast a link to it, or I can send it by email.
Keith

I just got some pro help with photos

I actually didnt think it would come up, Well there it is.
contact me at ksilibovsky@hotmail.com
Thanks
Keith

So... these are just the blowers? We'd still have to buy Thomas's kit to fit these on our X's?

YES, This is just for the blower itself, How could I possibly be selling the entire kit for that price?With a NEW blower?
Keith

Hey, it'd just be a better price. Thomas is already competition, offering rebuilt blowers, that do the same thing as yours, at a much cheaper price.

Key Word:"rebuilt"

Rebuilt, definition; 1,to build again.
2,to make extensive structural repairs.
Thesaurus; fixed, adjective; repaired.

To make this any simplier, a broken, damaged, or non working unit is taken. and in this case fitted with new bearings and seals. The aluminum case is then, lets say "massaged",which may have been scarred.We are not talking here about an Eaton/ Magnusung rebuild, which I would have more faith in.Which infact they do rebuilt units, micing the case and replacing rotors,costing more than I'm asking for new.

AND, To address the issue of more performance????? If the case and rotors are the same ,with the same size pulley,EVEN if porting is done to it, a loss of rotor clearance is unavoidable due to the rebuild, So how would you come up with more performance?

Well class I truely hope we all know a little more now.

Back