Which looks better? All green? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Which looks better? All green?

Which looks better

• Green

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • No Green

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters
go all green

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am with digger on this one! GO ALL GREEN!

glad got support! LOL

You know, if you could do it, I think a full Limited treatment (grille, headlight surrounds, side moulding, bumpers, air dam) would look really good on your truck.

Mike

I also have a 93 limited two tone green but I don't like the lighter color green. I have seen an all dark green limited - looked sharp

I like the green look. Either way though the truck looks great.

most def. the chrome, if you paint it green it just looks like it all blends into one solid figure and no definition, but either way ur x still looks nice...

So Chucky what did you decide? It's been 2 1/2 years, let us know what you did. Do you still have the truck?

LMAO, ya think, I would be surprised if old chucky boy had this x still, and what do you know: Last Activity: 08-27-2004, if only I had THREAD DESTROYING SUPER MOD POWERS!!!

Unless its black, don't go painting chrome. All black vehs with black painted chrome just look sexy+stealthy, but otherwise, chrome looks good with colors.

And yet another dead poll I get to bump.

ExplorerSportNu said:
LMAO, ya think, I would be surprised if old chucky boy had this x still, and what do you know: Last Activity: 08-27-2004, if only I had THREAD DESTROYING SUPER MOD POWERS!!!

Actually, Wannabe, I still float around.

I do not drive the x but it is still around. I bought an extra front grille to attempt to paint the PLASTIC grille. Needless to say, I never got around to it as I got a new truck.

My brother has the truck but it is under my name.

Back