What the H3LL is this?

BuffaloXplorer

The X had to go!
Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Impala SS

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glorified hair dryer mounted to your intake.

I thought it was squirell steroids:D

Too bad it doesn't come in chrome

Whooo Hoooo! Just in time for Christmas!!! Act now while supplies last! :D

i just noticed a noob to eBay just bought one for his civic....better watch out for the ricers...they're all gonna have'em now

Chopin sells those I think, he has all the data, ck it out:)

AND he sells the resistors too! sheeit, i gotta get me into that business. Really though, how do people sleep at night?

Q: Will the Electric Superchargers harm my engine?
a: Installing our Custom Auto Designs Supercharger is not harmful to your engine in any way. Your factory warranty will also not be affected by the installation of our supercharger. With the exception of your mechanic laughing his azz off at you.

Anyone else catch the part where it claims a 31% increase in mileage, but then at the bottom it only says 10%? I've seen a lot of debate on these on other forums. Most agree the power it may boost will be offset by the large drain on the alternator.

Dan

BuffaloXplorer said:
AND he sells the resistors too! sheeit, i gotta get me into that business. Really though, how do people sleep at night?
LOTS OF BEER:)
Contact Chopin for cheap mods that really work, He da man

XplorerKid said:
will these work on my 2brl Carb'ed motor?
chopin can supply the adapters for any application

xkid, only if it has a round intake tibe going to the intake tube.. oterhwise you will need the adapter plate.....

;)

did anybody notice:

Superior Quality: The Supercharger is made of solid steel

but then:

Our Custom built Supercharger Features -

* Tough Reinforced Plastic Housing

--------------

i guess the solid steel would be parts of the electric motor and screws.

thats funny as hell, do people really fall for that crap?

Can we get 13 people to donate $10 to get one of these god-forsaken things, and then find someone crazy enough to put it on their explorer long enough to get it dynoed. I realize it would probably be to our advantage to pay for the dyno run too, but it would be funny to see just how many ponies this thing detracts.

Do you think it would make any more hp? Serious

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Now I know that this is off topic, but how do you get pictures under your names? I looked under the Avatars and I can't find anything to help. Thanks

Back