Xplodor when did you lower your X? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Xplodor when did you lower your X?

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
Looks good, tuckin' 33s is tough!!

1600Xploderlow.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:)

Where is Xploder? I was just looking at his profile last night wondering what he's doin with that thing. Lowering it wasn't what I was expecting. But it does look real nice.

trendsetter right there.....
next big thing to hit the street scene black mods and mud terrains....
why not rock crawlers are sporting spinners these days!

soooooooooooooooo ghetto - but damn hilarious to look at

Hey 410, where did you find those wheels????? I've been looking for them for a REALLY long time :D

Dang Fenderguy, you do awesome photoshop work :thumbsup:

Hey everyone. LONG TIME NO POST, literally. How's everyone? Been good, just busy with new house, dogs, fiance, work, etc...

Wow...it amazing how putting up that pic made you appear...How goes it?

I took a new job a year and 8 months ago. I'm the Division/Operations Manager and the company was going under. I was able to turn the company around with a really good profit margin, buy a house, get two Husky's, get engaged (met her at work) this past 20 months. Now that I can start haveing a life I've been able to check emails. Sad thing is I have a interview with Chapman University tomorrow to finish my under gard. Here goes another two years with no life. =(

Hahahahahaha thats awesome!!
Thanks!

My wheels are made by Superior (out of business years ago). They are 15x7.5" with a standard 3.75 backspace. Chrome version of a wheel they called "Startech"

I bought them used years ago, and they had to be drilled to accept the 4x4 lugs on the Ford with a metal insert. One of the wheels was bent, so I tracked down a company in CA that had purchased the remianing stock from Superior and they had one, so now I have 5, spare is bent.
I would stay far away from these rims, they have been more trouble then they are worth, one was bent bad, then other was bent slighty, and I do not think they were meant to be on a 4x4 truck. :)
I have never seen another set of 5 spoke rims with the deep dish shape however, which is a shame because they look awesome.....

Now if I could just make them spin! maybe animated Gif or something :)

It looks like I would be competition for Brandon Miller and his EFI 5.0L drag racing silver custom BII :) but I think hes got me beat when it comes to lowering a BII (custom 9" rear, its a nice truck....)

Fenderguy said:
Alright Jaime you asked for it!! :p
I believe that would make your wheels about 30 inches. NICE!!

1600bronco2-med.jpg

IT looks different now, since that pic, hes jacked it up again...

DVC01445.jpg

DVC01444.jpg

Back