New explorer. Good websites? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New explorer. Good websites?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome from a fellow '00 Sport owner. Outside of Explorer Express mentioned above, and the two Superchips tuning sponsors of the site (Bamachips and Hypnotic Illusions), I've modded my Ex with a lot of help from eBay (deals can be had on exhaust there, including Flowmaster). In addition to the exhaust, consider an intake and tie them together with chip/flasher. Those are three very noticeable performance mods. Also, the Explorer Express rear swaybar is superb.

This site has a LOT of good resources. Many of the questions have been asked a zillion times. Look up and to the right a bit. There is a very useful SEARCH function that helps you scour the archives and avoid asking the questions that get asked all the time (and hence ignored by regulars).

Enjoy the site. Post a pic of your Ex!

Thanks.. very apprerciated

Not to mention the site you are currently at.
This place is a gold mine for tips, advise, ideas, things to learn ,and at very least a good laugh from time to time.

Don't be a stranger.

Kinda like walking into a jewelry store and asking for a good place to buy a diamond. YOU ARE HERE !

Glacier991 said:
Kinda like walking into a jewelry store and asking for a good place to buy a diamond. YOU ARE HERE !

welcome :)
i second that, you have found the best place for explorer advice, period. there really is no need for any other site (i have joined fxn, but found it to be terribly run and lacking in content as compared to this site.)

you want a grille, try www.explorerexpress.com
you want an exhaust, try www.flowmaster.com (or www.summitracing.com - where i bought mine last week)

Back