look at the clouds sorry no pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

look at the clouds sorry no pics

hey yesterday i was out and driveing to the sinder pits but when i got to the sinder pit some guy was there shooting skeet don't you hate it when that happens well i turned around and notticed this lil ally going strate up the mountin with power cables or something like teliphone pools well i put her in 4 wheel drive and started climbing doing grate following the traks of the one other truck that at the time i thought was smart enof to try this ok im about 500 feet up this like 30 to 40 degre climb when i come to this very step part onley about 5 feet but like a 50 degree angle whell i dont whana back up right so i punch it and end up not able to make it and slid to the side of my road thats when i look back and nottice the broken trees and the other (smart) truck on its roof and start thinking o sh** im gona f up my x so the guy with this truck comes up to me and he's all hey i wouldn't try to climb much more so i start to back down right and lose control and slide into this bigg bolder o crap im lookin at teh cloud my x is on its back 2 tires and the back bimber how do i get out of this without going head over heals well i'd like to say skill but it was luck i put her in low range punched her in reverse and costed down the reast of the hill then we went up the service road the actual road and pulled this guys 86 f150 with 35 in tiers on it out i hate to say it it was a nice truck but now its f ed up o well thoes adrenilan rushes are one of the fun parts of wheeling right glad all that happened to my x is a bent bummper next time im bringing a camra and i never trying that again with out a winch to keep from going head over heals well thx if you tolk the time to read this

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ttiuwop

Try using sentences, that we could maybe understand a couple words.

That is a very long sentence :eek:

:eek:

Chew_12 said:
Try using sentences, that we could maybe understand a couple words.

^Ditto

hookt on foniks duz wunderz

HOLY **** thats pretty bad, the english that is

yep.

dont become an author....

jkp89 said:
Hey, yesterday I was out [and] driv[e]ing to the cinder(?) pits, but when I got to the cinder pit some guy was already there shooting skeet. Don't you hate it when that happens? Well I turned around and no[t]ticed this li[l]ttle alley going straight up the mountain with power cables or something like telephone po[o]lls. Well I put her in 4 wheel drive and started climbing; I was doing great[e] following the tracks of the on[e]ly other truck [that] which, at the time, I thought was smart eno[f]ugh to try this trail. Ok, I'm about 500 feet up this [like] 30 to 40 degree climb when I come to [this] a very steep part onl[e]y about 5 feet long, but [like] at nearly a 50 degree angle. W[h]ell I don't w[h]anna back up right so i punch it and end up not able to make it and slid to the side of my road thats when i look back and nottice the broken trees and the other (smart) truck on its roof and start thinking o sh** im gona f up my x so the guy with this truck comes up to me and he's all hey i wouldn't try to climb much more so i start to back down right and lose control and slide into this bigg bolder o crap im lookin at teh cloud my x is on its back 2 tires and the back bimber how do i get out of this without going head over heals well i'd like to say skill but it was luck i put her in low range punched her in reverse and costed down the reast of the hill then we went up the service road the actual road and pulled this guys 86 f150 with 35 in tiers on it out i hate to say it it was a nice truck but now its f ed up o well thoes adrenilan rushes are one of the fun parts of wheeling right glad all that happened to my x is a bent bummper next time im bringing a camra and i never trying that again with out a winch to keep from going head over heals well thx if you tolk the time to read this

Just wow, started highlighted mistakes in red... but I cannot go any further right now... doing this makes my brain hurt :)

The public school system is letting some of us down.

There isn't a single period in that post. lol I couldn't understand it, but I wish I could have.
The "." key is your friend. :D

hey i cant spell or punctuate but i can wheel whats life about :p

Wow, you're dead set against using punctuation aren't you?

and my gal thinks that all of us explorer owners are just a bunch of hicks.. Wait till i show her this very gramatically correct post!!

no i'm not, theres just more improtant things to lurn than punctuation. whats roung with being a hick. i like my redneck, hicknis.

and i'll try to use punctuation for u guys, but i wont try to spell. :p

LMAo......Lakeside, Arizona, man I used to live in Lakeside, 1981. I'll bet a lot has changed in that area in the past 24 years, used to have a 2 lane road that ran from Show Low to Pinetop, then over to the Sunrise Ski Resort. alot of good trails on that mountain range...........:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey cool, yea alot has changed. that 2 lane road is now a 4 lane road, it does go back to 2 befor getting to sunrise but cool. did you go to school here? and yea you still don't have to go far off any road to find some awsome 4 wheeling.

josh

Back