Tire size with cheap lift? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tire size with cheap lift?

I have a 94 sport that I am going to be putting a F150 coil spacer, shackles, and AAL on in a couple of weeks and am wondering if I will be able to fit 32x11.5's on it or if I should just stick with 31's.
Thanks.
:exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree, I've only had my 32" ProComps for almost one year, and I'm already going to 35's. I'm picking them up this weekend.

I got 35 mtrs and going to sas to fit 42s. Of course that also includes new engine, new tranny, new gears, etc. What a pain but the 35s already are looking small

rino351 said:
I agree, I've only had my 32" ProComps for almost one year, and I'm already going to 35's. I'm picking them up this weekend.

That's nothing. I put about 2000 miles on my 33's before going to 35's. I think it was about 6 or 7 months. :D

I cant beat that but my 35Mtrs still have the blue coating on the white letter side! thinking of selling them with the wheels to help pay for the engine and axle swap.

Lol. What axles are you going with? Gotta be at least 60's to run 42's.

Front and rear axles from a 96 dodge ram diesel 3/4 ton. 60 front 70 rear. 302 from a lincoln town car. tranny from a ford mustang, aod.

Just saw you were from Dothan. I went to school at Auburn. Loved state of Alabama.

Cool! Thinking of going to school at either Auburn or Troy. Where do you live now?

I live back home in Lexington Ky. Go to Auburn you will love it. Most fun time in my life. Graduated 2 years ago.

Back