Before...After | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before...After

Hey everyone, this is my truck... I know it's not an Explorer, but it's in the family. It's a 2001 Mazda B4000 Dual Sport, 4.0 SOHC, 3.73 gears, Auto...

Before...

031212174820.jpg

88c3e752.jpg

Midways...

TiresonTruck004.jpg

TiresonTruck005.jpg

Present...

000_0330.jpg

000_0331.jpg

000_0333.jpg

000_0329.jpg

000_0278.jpg

This pic was the end of the day after that last pic & that's not my g/f...

000_0282.jpg

Brenton...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OH my goodness.......these are discussion forums
Whenyou post pics you are looking for opinions from people.

Too much butt sag is an opinion, valid and noted.

If you guys dont notice alot of higher speed type off road trucks sit very low, the front needs to be taller because the tires turn and you have to clear them. It's physics not form over function.

I really love the front dress on this particular year of Mazda :)
Nice looking truck thanks for sharing :)

now get yourself some custom upper arms and make a real long travel A arm suspension for the sucker :) I have a 96 Explorer I am thinking of doing this too...

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

great looking ranger... i love rangers...

i love the white.. and glad to see 2 wheel drive,, have you gotten stuck yet with it.. opr come close to getting stuck..

also do youi have limited slip or a locer in the rear...

thanks
David M

410Fortune said:
OH my goodness.......these are discussion forums
Whenyou post pics you are looking for opinions from people.

Too much butt sag is an opinion, valid and noted.

If you guys dont notice alot of higher speed type off road trucks sit very low, the front needs to be taller because the tires turn and you have to clear them. It's physics not form over function.....

Jamie is right. "Too much butt sag" and "redneck flag" are opinions.... if you post in this forum and expect opinions, it's okay to get them. I ddin't see any flaming in those comments at all - apart from the side issue of jimabena's mis-labeling of the Confederate flag - and nothing personal toward the thread starter.

You guys know me, so you know that if any personal flaming starts I'll deal with it in no uncertain terms. Don't get personal or even think about trying it.

haha i have given my opinions before and not doing it anymore after being slammed hard by a few others.. can be harsh sometimes... but without opinions this would just be everybody saying nice truck awesome looking ...
when i post updated pics of mine i would expect some good and bad comments...good and bad,,,,,
hope this wasn;t off the subject too much..

but again awesome ranger and a plus with the 2wheel drive.....

GJarrett said:
I ddin't see any flaming in those comments at all - apart from the side issue of jimabena's mis-labeling of the Confederate flag - and nothing personal toward the thread starter.
What I was referring to...

I was in no way flaming the owner of the truck, and I think that is easy to see. I simply meant that it would a bit better if the truck sat higher in the back (etc nailed it). I can find 500 threads where members give their opinions, and many are where they don't like certain things on the truck. That's just the way it works. I challenge you to find a truck that no one finds a single flaw in. I just don't understand why this is all starting now, as it has been going on for as long as I have been here. Also, I did say I liked the truck. Twice actually!

Hey my truck has no flaws!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man thats a good one

i think this poor guy has moved on to another site by now...but i still like his truck. the front end in the before pics looks mean to me.

way to represent fellas... :rolleyes:

thats too bad, i was hoping to find out what kind of exhaust he was running on that rig

Well, he has still been posting in the "A GA/FL summer run IS going down" thread that he started.

IDK if you are going to reply to this thread again, but I saw that you had your exhaust exiting before the rear tires in some earlier pics, but then later I didn't see it there. Did you move it, or is just too covered up in mud to see?

One more thing, I think one reason it looks like it sags more in the rear is because the front bumper is off. I think it just makes it appear to sit higher in the front, but I'd have to see it to be sure. Once again, really nice looking truck :thumbsup:

Looks good! keep it real with no crap!

Sry about not posting in this thread, I was just really keeping up with the GA/FL meet thread. I sold my exhaust to my friends, he has an 00 Ranger. I am now just running my cat. Thanks for the compliments! And I really don't care about the flag thing & the rear butt sag thing also, it gives me tips as to what to do to make my truck look even better.

Brenton...

Looks Good, keep up the good work and PICS..........................lots of PICS

me likes :thumbsup: If it weren't for the X has been with me for so long now I'd seriously contemplate getting a ranger/mazda. I really like the white, and I'd keep the confederate flag. It's heritage, not hate.

:chug: :chug:

JGAMBLE said:
and I'd keep the confederate flag. It's heritage, not hate.

:chug: :chug:

see now if i said that some on here would post below me and say there he is again argue argue argue!!!

any way still love the way the ranger looks...

I figured since yall likes those pics of that day I'd post some more that I took that day...

This was the only thing to get stuck all day!
835027_8_full.jpg

835027_9_full.jpg

835027_10_full.jpg

835027_11_full.jpg

And no, the Olds. didn't get stuck! But he got stuck about a day ago & I tried to pull him out & I ripped his exhaust off & now it sounds like my truck...

835027_13_full.jpg

835027_14_full.jpg

Brenton...

Saw those pics on your Cardomain. The Olds muddin' cacks me up every time.

Very nice looking!

Haha, :D

Nice truck too! :thumbsup:

no!!!!!!!! not the bronco! I chalk it up to driver error.

Back