Kill List | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kill List

Do we have a Kill list??.. If not.. Post em..
I know some of you guys have been to tracks... what have you guys beaten and been beaten by...

Also list what you have done to your truck incase its not in your sig. In the cases of expo5.0 and especially Troll..don't bother listing what you got under your hoods... we all know :drool: lol
Troll

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

n3m3s1s said:
not tryin to bust your b*lls, but the cayenne S(cheaper one) is rated at 350hp and the cayenne turbo(factory turbo) is rated at 450hp. saw one of the turbos today, was a shame we were all crawling through traffic.

They even have a new V6 with 230 HP that's coming out or is out now that will be 17 seconds 1/4th miles. The Cayenne is one heavy SUV at 4500-4700 lbs.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Audi S4.. Up a hill.. Sorta a rolling start.. However, they were at full throttle trying to pass me, about the time they evened up, I stomped it, and walked away.

n3m3s1s said:
not tryin to bust your b*lls, but the cayenne S(cheaper one) is rated at 350hp and the cayenne turbo(factory turbo) is rated at 450hp. saw one of the turbos today, was a shame we were all crawling through traffic.

That is fine. My balls are still plenty intact. I was talking of the turbo'd ones. Never the less even 350 hp is still no punk. Not superfast either, but definately has a little get up and go especially when compared to our 5.0 or even 4.6 explorers. As for the V6 version, well I dont think it would be even worth getting something like that in V6. Of course I dont think I would have one anyways because they are just so damn ugly!

Yes, they are very damn ugly. The thing I'm fearing most is when the aftermarket world makes a supercharger and other engine mods for the Titan :( .
Hopefully, I'll be ready by then.

Beat: M3( he had to slow down for a hill before he would bottom out), expedition,durango, my friends 96X , integra, and a civic.(most im sure were not due to speed but better driving)

lost: 911 turbo, mercedez cls 55 amg, prelude, m5, my fathers 5.7liter yukon

all of these were highway or street runs no track runs

Yes, they are very damn ugly. The thing I'm fearing most is when the aftermarket world makes a supercharger and other engine mods for the Titan .
Titans are fast right out of the box. I test drove one and I was very impressed.

X24 said:
Titans are fast right out of the box. I test drove one and I was very impressed.

Yes, I know they're fast. That's why I said I fear them when the aftermarket motor world starts on them.

BeauJ said:
Yes, I know they're fast. That's why I said I fear them when the aftermarket motor world starts on them.

You know, a 347 with P&Ped heads look mighty purdy in that engine bay! I say stroke it, forge it and then run about 15 psi of boost and kiss all them Titans goodbye! Yeehaw!

I totally destroyed a Saturn VUE today!!! This guy was already stopped at the red light, and I pulled up next to him. Up ahead the road was merging into one lane... Of course I was in the lane that had to move over. So I see this guy look down at me and then start watching the lights for the intersection and inching forward. I revved up a bit when the opposite light turned red, and then took off when my light turned green, easily beating this guy off the line and into his lane by at least 6 car lengths.

I guess it didn't help him that he must have stalled it when he tried to take off... Either that or he just flat out stopped for some reason. He went a couple of feet and then just stopped. If he had a manual and stalled, then he only had the 2.2L 4 cylinder.

I suppose I should also mention that I was in the STi, so he really never had a chance :p I love it when people who don't know much about cars see the big wing and think it's another riced out, torqueless wonder of a Civic. :D

mitsubishi eclipse on the mass pike. i think he just backed out at 90mph

I took third in trophy class at morroso in florida.I went to fast and boke out.my first run was 15.7 and it ran constant all other races.But when i had sat the truck for the finals for about 3 hours it got cold and ran 14.7.The truck is funny.when its cold it's crazy fast but when it warms up it gets really slow.what the hell is that all about.I have beaten camaro,mustang 4.6,firebird.One mod,poweraid tb spacer.

caveman1 said:
I took third in trophy class at morroso in florida.I went to fast and boke out.my first run was 15.7 and it ran constant all other races.But when i had sat the truck for the finals for about 3 hours it got cold and ran 14.7.The truck is funny.when its cold it's crazy fast but when it warms up it gets really slow.what the hell is that all about.I have beaten camaro,mustang 4.6,firebird.One mod,poweraid tb spacer.

A 14.7 is good. What's under the hood?

caveman1 said:

Your kidding, right? That Poweraid TB spacer better have a nitrous port with a 100 shot routed to it to be able to put anything in the 14's down for a 2000 explorer! Please tell me this was with another vehicle or be prepared to show a modlist if it was with the explorer.

caveman1 said:
I have beaten camaro,mustang 4.6,firebird.One mod,poweraid tb spacer.
man, i needed a good laugh.
thank you

rocket 5979 said:
That Poweraid TB spacer better have a nitrous port with a 100 shot routed to it...

:D lol

caveman1 said:

Man you better be joking...

What???? You guys didnt know they are offering a HEMI in these now??? You know all that talk going around nowadays!!! HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI WIMPY HEMI HEMI HEMI WIMPY HEMI OLD TECHNOLOGY HEMI HEMI!!!!!! I think most people think that just because this is an explorer board, that alot of the people on here must be soccer moms who dont know how to change their oil let alone dragrace these things on a regular basis. lol. How little they know.

only hemi he has is hemi-rrhoids :mattmoon:

Originally Posted by caveman1

Man you better be joking...

I notice this as well when the 5.0 V8 is cold it will haul ass, but hot it starts to slug. I have the spacer that fits between the upper and lower intake. Have not used it yet, but I wonder if it would help.

Back