Morgantown, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4x4 4.0
YOU DECIDE.....

suv_ext_1_main.jpg

usa_2005_kia_sorento_spe_4_x_exfrdrvr75_lx4x2.jpg

suv_ext_2_main.jpg

kia-sorento-02-small.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, never realized that. Thats really funny.

Hmmmm, a Merkiades...

Most of 'em look the same anyways...Uniqueness in cars has gone away :(

JDraper said:
Most of 'em look the same anyways...Uniqueness in cars has gone away :(
Or we are just gettin older. :D

I remember, back in the '80s, my dad used to say that all modern cars looked the same to him, but I could always tell the difference. :confused:

looking at the prices kia is 20,000 mercedes is 40,000. The only difference appears to be a few performance parts.

alexefron said:
looking at the prices kia is 20,000 mercedes is 40,000. The only difference appears to be a few performance parts.

And...every single component on the car...

Stephen said:
And...every single component on the car...

That Merc has tried to copy from porsche. The M-Class has always sucked.

I saw the new M Class from the rear the other day and thought the EXACT same thing. "Not bad looking for a Kia". Then I saw the tri-star logo and couldn't believe M-B would design something like that. Now the Chris Bangle "Dame Edna" Bimmers don't look so bad............

Neither of them looks like a truck anyway. Just another bunch of 4WD chick cars.

Bob

i'm gonna get the kia and swap the logos for the MB ones like the guys who do fake z06s and whatknot...

I bet the m-class is a little quicker, the ML500 anyway.

Some KIA car looks almost exaclty like a Jaguar...never realized how close those two looked alike.

actually i heard that the kia was trying to compete w/ styling cues from the older lexus RX 300. Not sure where I read this info but from the side view it did kinda appear to a similar stance and look, but upon closer look, Dahmler, Benze,= spelling is horrible, I'm sure they would like to see a new Kia come around to distance themselves alittle more on the ivory tower, Still like the ML class anyways even w/ out the Insperation Series no longer being developed.

The Mercedes looks worlds better :p

Geez! I'm surprised that Mercedes is trying to copy a Kia!

Kias rock.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We have a Kia Sorento and I really like it. It's been a really good vehicle and we have even taken it 4-wheeling.
This was over 10,000' but I can't remember the name of the trail but the Explorer group did it last time they were in Colorado

2620Kia_Sorento.jpg

Back