• Register Today It's free!

opinions wanted

96xltexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt controll track
i'm thinking about getting micky thompson baha claw radials. does anyone run these? they seem to be a good tire, but would like ur opinion.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hear they cup....although I've never had a new set. I'm running used 33's on my trailer.

What do you want to do with them? How big? How much road will they see?

i'm getting 31-10.50-15's, they be going on my daily driver. i ussually go wheelin every wkend. so i'd say 50/50, i like the aggresive look and i know they r good off road. just not sure if they will make noise on pavement

a friend of mine as the radials on his Tahoe, i think there 38's and they dont make as much noise as u would think so i think ull be good

as nice as they look they suck in the mud. coming from someone who used to run them bought them and got rid of them all in the same day. and they are very comparable to the xterrains... which i know suck ball$ in the mud. needless to say i got rid of them asap :thumbdwn: looking aggressive and actually being aggressive is two completely different things. get some bfg mt's or super swampers.

thanks for everyones opinion, i ended up getting the tires,and just got them mounted. gotta say i'm impressed with the handeling. and they look awsome. i'll get some pics up this wkend

Back