show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey exploder that pic is sick i like how you see a ton of articulation for an IFS explorer..never seen somebody get that much outta a arm X.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

SteveO2569 said:
how much room from the fender to the tire did u have? was it too snug to get any real flex or did it all work out, i saw this 99 explorer on cardomain with a 4in and 33 BFG A/Ts and it looks like it worked out so im hopin mine will do the same

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/314799/1

After I cut, everything was fine. Before i cut, the tire would rub when turning the wheel, or going through a dip.

Due to the offset of my 15 x 10 rims i get some rubbing when turning and stuffing the tire. I'm cutting my fenders this month to help with the problem. So far the tire has pushed in the back portion of the fender just a tad, right on the bottom corner. There are a lot of factors that will cause or can help with tire rubbage: Body trim, Lift height, tire width, rim width, rim offest, etc...

well i got everything for my lift except my rear springs which r on back order but im thinkin it will all be done by no later then next tuesday hopefully so ill be postin pics then, thanks for all the help guys

ok guys i have my lift installed and lookin good, now do i have to be apart of the elite explorers to pst my pics or can i just put them on here?

you can link them through cardomain, or another site. click the "image" button, and enter the link as the image location. todd.

edit: ALTHOUGH I DON'T CONDONE THIS JUST TO AVOID BECOMING ELITE. just pay your dues....

SteveO2569 said:
ok guys i have my lift installed and lookin good, now do i have to be apart of the elite explorers to pst my pics or can i just put them on here?

Or if you become elite it helps to support the board!!! Also the X board will then host the pics for you!!!

become elite it is cheap and well worth it...

looking very nice there skin!!
:thumbsup:

skin- is you explorer for show only, because those wheels are to nice to scatch up

nice I love the white.

PDRM0790.jpg

PDRM0789.jpg

hmmm, the pics looked a lot better on my computer at home.. look kinda dark from this one, but whatever.. lol

recently lifted just waiting for new tires

Attachments

• IMG_1789.jpg
    IMG_1789.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,665
  • IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1787.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 4,604

Nice rims :D

My Truck

Finally get to post a pic! So here is my truck, im almost done the body work and should be ready for paint real soon.

Attachments

• 43630084.jpg
    43630084.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 4,527
  • 43630085.jpg
    43630085.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 4,553
  • 43630082.jpg
    43630082.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 4,485

Sweet ride Infragate. I love the first gen X's. All the frist gen X's that i have seen on here really look good.This just makes me want to start doing a lift on my 92 X.

Back