Worst stuck pic thread | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst stuck pic thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey CTO you needed just a tad bit more speed, another BII wheel would have helped as well :)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

what the piss happened?!?

Premier said:
I found this pic lol

Are you going #1 or #2 up there?

Here is one of my only good stucks. Just after the 4wd conversion. The snow was horrible. :rolleyes: :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6,223
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 6,237

The Sami got stuck trying to pull me out. Then the Toy got stuck trying to pull the Sami out. It was awesome. But, at least I wasn't alone. :D

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 6,283

Deep snow requires a special vehicle to traverse, the tires must be HUGE compared to the weight of the truck or you will never go anywhere, locked is a must, beadlocks are a huge help and even 35's sink on a BII quickly.

section525 said:
Are you going #1 or #2 up there?

LOL thats not me.. I told ya, I dont get stuck :p (unless im on my roof)

section525 said:
The Sami got stuck trying to pull me out. Then the Toy got stuck trying to pull the Sami out. It was awesome. But, at least I wasn't alone. :D

so after the sami and the yota got stuck, in the last image, it looks like u guys were ready to tie the dogs up in a series and have them pull..

it's amazing the people you get to meet and know better when everyone is stuck trying to pull the other out! good pics!

one word...."snorkle"

what is hydrolocked? when to much water get in to you engine through the intake? or when alot cold water get on the engine? i always get 2 anwsers when i ask this question

Well i would tell you myself, but it sounded like bad grammaticly so i found you a nice website that tells you all about it here

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

thank you

np

2 weeks ago, on the Oregon coast, With broken 4WD...Heh Rear tires stuck in sand..

jaydunes6.jpg

Only took 10 mins to get out

if i am seeing things correctly, that last pic from paragon is the same one that i got swallowed in (page 2) only with less water

I guess I've got to include one of my old ones too:
4960181.jpg

And here's an XJ that hydrolocked... it was stock.
496XJ_sunk_001.jpg

496Xj_sunk_003.jpg

496XJ_sunk_002.jpg

Back