Slravene's 95xlt *56K BEWARE* | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Slravene's 95xlt *56K BEWARE*

Its about time i made myself a page. Ive got a 95 XLT 4x4 with TT/AAL/Shackles and 31s, mods in signature. I drove it stock since i was 16 and just recently (this past summer) started to mod it.

More pictures can be found at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2082991 as well as some pictures of my recent rock light install...

Enjoy.

picture0010mj.jpg

picture0024mg.jpg

picture0031fw.jpg

picture0164mv.jpg

The following were all taken on a trip to Uhwarrie with some other Ex's
img00834ok.jpg

img00870vy.jpg

img00884xb.jpg

flex, or lack thereof (bars attached)
img00967ka.jpg

little photoshop fun, i put the truck in freezer wrap....
img0099edit8sa.jpg

Yea Yea, i got in the way...
img00999ap.jpg

Flexing again, and bars attached still
img0133copy7zq.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

does no one like my truck :(

Nice truck and pics. I swear that last pic looks like a little model truck, and I'm not drinking. LOL

yea i blurred out the background in ps to make it stand out a little more. looks kinda cool to me.

^ Agreed.

I agree. It does stand out more but it does make it look like a model.

Nice X.

I like that last picture. Get rid of the sway-bars if you want more flex. Get/make some quick disconnects.

-Drew

yeah it is nice and I like your pics. Funny about that last one, my 3 year old was looking with me and said, "oooh cool, a little truck!"

haha, as much as you guys say it...i cant see the toy aspect of it, lol

I like it, nice and clean look, nothing too gaudy. (become less and less of a fan of that body style after each picture I see of one though)

thank you thank you i am the photgrapher of this fine specimen

yes, yes john you are (actually i think it was your wife...but you can take the credit)

I just herc'd my rockers yesterday, they look great. Ill get some pics up in a bit.

looks nice...if i was to keep my identical to yours '95 i would have to do somthing like that..

great job!

yea, i like it. Itll pretty much go where i point it too. I was fairly surprised at what it was actually capable of. (it flexes pretty well too, i had my bars attached front and rear and i only lifted a tire once, and that was on purpose)

looks awsome..that is exactly what i want to do to my sport..tt..shakels with 4dr leaf pack...and 31 bfg's

how did that herc liner treat you on the install? was it super easy.. thinking on doing it myself.. need a few pictures tho

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its rediculously easy and well worth it...believe it or not they have saved my rockers twice already. It adds some support and keeps rock rash away. Ive gotten alot more willing to drive it after i got my first time jitters out....took up up Kodiak today (obvioulsy not UP the rock, but i went up the middle line thats pretty tough....you need to come out...i can run all the trails but daniel (dont got the clearance) but im Locked in the rear now and BL, chopped fenders, and 33 MTRs will be on by xmas...

Back