Show your 1st gen flex

95offroadx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
post your pictures of your 1st gen(ttb front axle) flexing, what mods do you have?

(photo lost)

there mine almost maxed out it has a 4"rough country with soa and f150 coil seats. does it seem to have good flex? is it just me of isnt it flexing good, let me see yours

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

95offroadx said:
post your pictures of your 1st gen(ttb front axle) flexing, what mods do you have?
4" Trail Master, stock radius arms and 35s...

1600rubicon2.jpg

1600flexthaven.jpg

Froader, Thats pretty damn good for a ttb. Not many compare to that

Yeah, that's the best I've ever seen. Mine shows how bad the front flexes stock...

perfectly allowed, question is how did you do it? :eek:

Attachments

• DSC04447.JPG
    DSC04447.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 6,491
  • DSC04444.JPG
    DSC04444.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 6,506

Now that I think about it, that is the same trip that supplied the pic for my avatar :D

Sorry, had to add a street truck :D

Attachments

• image0036.jpg
    image0036.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 8,570

i wanna play. i gotta get the pics of mine on the RTI ramp. BTW i scored a 710 forward and a 737 backwards. let me find them

You know, the TTB really does't flex all that bad stock, compared to other types of IFS. Stiff as hell, but definatly can hold its own.

45799601-M.jpg

43496584-M.jpg

43500153-M.jpg

and some rear stuffage
43505802-M.jpg

***s

Attachments

• DSC01277.JPG
    DSC01277.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 4,083
  • P3130030.JPG
    P3130030.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 3,987

svande8952 said:
I believe he was talking about ttb :mattmoon:

You call people that are posting their TTB flex ***s?
First off the thread is titled for TTB pics, hense thats what the pics are of. There are plenty of SAS trucks on this board with killer flex. Plenty of us have done an SAS and plenty have not. An SAS is not for everyone. Instead of calling people names for what they are doing maybe you need to just stay quiet. There is zero excuse to come in here acting like you are better because of an SAS. I too have an SAS but that doesnt mean I should insult those who do not. We are all here to learn more about our trucks. Help with the learning or GTFO

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh my pictures are with a front sway bar only. what would be better, front sway bar and no rear sway bar, or no front sway bar and a rear sway bar?

Back