Garth

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Mt Vernon NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie Bauer
lincoln.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That grille is FUGLY. Interior isn't my thing. Looks like some board rooms I've been in.

Ugh. :thumbdwn:

It looks real ugly from here but I will wait for the NY auto show to pass final judgement.

It looks like they took the grill from a 78 Grenada, mugged a rapper of his necklace for the emblem and the headlights look like it is half a sleep! They could have done a much better job on the front end, IMO.

chriswells78 said:
It looks like they took the grill from a 78 Grenada, mugged a rapper of his necklace for the emblem and the headlights look like it is half a sleep! They could have done a much better job on the front end, IMO.
Cant argue with on the 78 issues(pun). As far as i see it it looks like another bad move. The fact that Ford wants to use the same 3v 300hp engine is a shame also. For $60,000+ they need more than a ungly grill and interior upgrades to do it.

That is quite possibly the most hideous grill ive ever seen on a Ford. Any Ford. :thumbdwn:

uhm , i kinda like the looks!, Retro is in now, and the guages you will probably start to see alot more now, thanks chrysler!!

I would like to see it with hood chrome reduced..

Definetly dont like the new cluster, the expedition's look way better.

Back