Solved - All Car Audio Manufacturers, their URLs, and Links to Specs | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved All Car Audio Manufacturers, their URLs, and Links to Specs

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
The Audiobahn Links dont work anymore. I think Audionbahn redid there site recently and maybe changed some of the URL's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

has jensen gone out of business? no ne carries there stuff anymore, and they're site dont work anymore. im trying to get specs on my jensen xs1010 sub. thanks yall

Didnt know where to post this but its a audio problem.

How do i take out the Stock deck in my 1994 ford explore?

i think the list needs to be updated...

p.s. volfenhang isnt on there.

I am trying to hook up an amp and sub to my stock head unit. There is no where for me to hook up the RCA cables. What should I do?

Im trying to hook up an amp and sub to my stock head unit. What am I suposed to do with the RCA cables? I cannot hook them up to anything. Is there an adapter kit or something I need to get?

you should of started a new thread, this is an info on manufacturers thread.

theres an adapter that you connect to your rear speaker wires that converts it in to an RCA, i think its a low pass connector

I realize this post is pretty old and all but has anyone considered revising it? All of the links for JL Audio are broken.

So obviously I have neglected this thread... After buying the STi, I've kind of been neglecting Serious Explorations as a whole! :(

Anyway, I am in the process of updating my original post now. I've gone through the links up to and including 'P'. Once I'm finished updating what already existed, I'll go through the thread and add in the new suggestions.

how about quantumaudio,zapco,

zapco is up there.

theres quite a few new companys out there right now.

diesel audio is another one

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back