Memorial Day:

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Who wants to do something on Memorial Day? I'll be here and not Arizona. I'm thinking camping on The Lookout in VT and maybe somewhere else another night. I don't think I'll have 4wd by then, so wheeling is possible, but I may not drive trails.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

whens memorial day? :confused:

Scormunch said:
whens memorial day? :confused:

Last weekend of May. Saturday the 27 thru Monday the 29th.

/me hands scormunch a calendar.

I would like to, but I took off the whole month of June or just about for the Wedding and Honeymoon. :cool: Me and the "NEW" missus will be going to the Dominican Republic for a couple of weeks. :D If I didn't work weekends I would go. The following Saturday is my "suprise" bachelor party. Come up and get ripped!!! :chug: Later - Nate

greenmtnboy said:
I would like to, but I took off the whole month of June or just about for the Wedding and Honeymoon. :cool: Me and the "NEW" missus will be going to the Dominican Republic for a couple of weeks. :D If I didn't work weekends I would go. The following Saturday is my "suprise" bachelor party. Come up and get ripped!!! :chug: Later - Nate
Oooooh, aNOTHER stag party?? :chug: Tim and Aaron, are you listening? :p

I'm game

izackary said:
Oooooh, aNOTHER stag party?? :chug: Tim and Aaron, are you listening? :p

Hmm... :thumbsup: Yay and now I'm actually 21!

EDIT: Crap, I'm whitewater rafting in Maine that weekend with the GF :(

Scormunch said:
Hmm... :thumbsup: Yay and now I'm actually 21!

EDIT: Crap, I'm whitewater rafting in Maine that weekend with the GF :(
So come up the weekend before after work when we camp. You can help guide this time. PLUS there'll be more daylight! :D

Me? Guide? baaad idea... thats a guarantee we'll end up out of gas in the middle of canada.

Nah, walking is cheaper than driving. We won't get to Canada.

I have a feeling we won't be the only ones up there on memorial day... I'd guess the place would be pretty busy at this time of spring, which of course isn't a bad thing it just would be much different from last time.

Fordexplorer157 said:
Stag partys are great.
Yes, VP of Obvious, they are. :p

So far my front diff is getting regeared, and one can only hope that there'll be enough dry weather in the week leading up to Memorial Day for me to put the parts back into my truck. If not, I'm not driving up; I could only hitch a ride with anyone else doing anything. If it turns out nothing's good for a trip to VT, I'll try and get things stuffed into my truck for a trip to the cape if the weather is good enough! See you guys...somewhere...

OK, y'all...It's looking more like I'm not going wheeling this weekend. Chances are I'll be going up to Maine. My bro's wife was due last Thursday to have her baby, and it's yet to fall out. If you guys still want to do something, feel free.

But Nate, you may want to count me in on your party. So far I'm working in Woodstock to install a couple TV's next Friday, then showing them how to work everything on Saturday for a couple hours. (I think the guys I work for should put me up at the Inn. :p) If you'd like, PM or e-mail me the details of where to be, when to be there, what to bring (a stack of ones?), etc. :chug:

Since Ike won't be going (no offense you yous guyses, but a meet just isnt a meet without Ike), I made plans to visit my best friend who I havent seen in forever in upstate new york

rfuree11 said:
Since Ike won't be going (no offense you yous guyses, but a meet just isnt a meet without Ike), I made plans to visit my best friend who I havent seen in forever in upstate new york
Thanks, Mike...(didn't you just see him a few weeks ago? ;))

not since christmas break

Just wanted to remind everyone that Discovery-HD is showing a special on the Baja race on Memorial Day - I think it starts at around 8pm .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Let me know who wants to buy a new hi-def TV. I'll get the guys at work to accommadate. :D

Back