• Register Today It's free!

photoshop assistance...

fb_1_b.jpg

can someone drop this truck to make it look like this stance

oof350.jpg

108426.jpg

heres the rims i think

thanx guys, i tip my hat to you..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can do it but based on the angle those wheels were shot at and the angle at which the truck was shot at its going to look poor. Also the difference in photograph quality is going to affect is as well.

oh chris ;)

possible new toy? imo it would look bad lowered. that SD looks good though.

$0.02 - IMHO, if you're going to lower it, you SERIOUSLY need to lower it. I'm talking about notching the rear and probably getting rid of the 4x4 capability for the 2wd's beam axle or switch over to an IFS. The burgundy color needs to go somewhere too - switch something not so grandparent-like :D That truck has some serious horizontal lines on the sides - especially considering how long it is - work with those lines. Get rid of the chrome on the grille - they're a tad distracting - paint them the same color as the body. The side mirros need to go too, or replace them someting a little more stylish (like one from a car). As for the wheels, switch to someting that has spokes set in deeper inside the wheel (like what MaxxDC has posted) - American Racing MOAB comes to mind, or better yet, the American Racing Diamond Back . Spokes at the edge of the wheel works for smaller vehicles but not large ones..

ok ok, but i dont even own this truck... i just wanted a project starter. I am going to find some deep dish rims, also the color will be black. The heart of the project will be a twin turbo banks powered 7.3L diesel. This is my explorer hauler. I will bag the back to assist when carrying a load. As far as how low, i am not going that low, just enough to nicely sit on some 20-24s i cant decide. The interior will sport 4 buckets, and an fully custom interior with digital gauges...

oh and just a side note, this project is still in the design stages, i dont know wether to take a 00-present wrecked truck and just graph the 77 body, or use the 77 and graph the internals in. And one more side note, i also thought about putin it on some 33x12 on a 10 in rim, and make it a bigger looking hauler, those are minor comsetic details... the heart and soul of the project is inputing the twin turbo banks 7.3L in it.With excess of 1100 hp and god knows how much torque, this machine will f'n scream. But like i said, i have no deadline. The spark for this project is that everyone has a newer SD, but i want a throwback version. For the money i could buy a new one, i will have made this project.

everythintech said:
The spark for this project is that everyone has a newer SD, but i want a throwback version. For the money i could buy a new one, i will have made this project.
Would be sweet. I like the '96-'97 body style crew cab short bed. :thumbsup:

Back