MD: Thursday July 13th Chipotle Arundel Mills, MD | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MD: Thursday July 13th Chipotle Arundel Mills, MD

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
Thursday July 13th evening between 7:45 & 8:00 pm. Chipotle at Arundel Mills Mall

7049 Arundel Mills Blvd
Hanover, MD 21076
410-796-5028 (phone)

Just reply here if you plan on attending.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will try, not certain if I can make it though.
If I can I'll have some new goodies to show off.
By the way..... Best. Avatar. Pic. Ever. :)

Im already there - waiting for you guys

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Burieto, pinto, barbarcoa, medium, sour cream, cheese, lettus. Lemonade.

Sounds like a plan to me.

:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: Just re-checked my schedule I have to work. :mad: If it was like a week earlier or that weekend I could have done it. Damn these rotating shedules. Someone eat a burrito for me.

Just out of curiousity, is there a reason for the weirdo date/time..?

Spas said:
Just out of curiousity, is there a reason for the weirdo date/time..?

caused the powers that be said so :D

Actually.. Since Kevin is getting that ball & chain around his finger soon, only Mondays & Thursdays are available.

well Mondays and Thursdays have NOTHING to do with Michelle.
Tudsdays I have meeting, Wednesdays are guys night out. Fridays Saturdays and Sundays are with my new family. Well okay maybe she is part of the reason.

Plan a fall M&G at BareBones and she will come to that.

MONMIX said:
Plan a fall M&G at BareBones and she will come to that.

Oh I'm all over that!!!!!!!!!!!
Love that place. :thumbsup:

Anyway, why not bring her to chipotle Kev?
I will most likely bring be bringing Beth. :D

Definately Barebones sometime in August and Chipotle in July.. Hell I'm up for a weekly run to Chipotle or even Dave & Busters or Hooters :D

Whoah hey wait a minute. You're getting married soon Kevin? I didn't even know you were seeing anyone. Congratulations!

I should be there.

Can we get a headcount as to how many are showing up?

anyone know if Stephen is coming? Or any other locals that havent posted yet?

I'll be there, plus 1. :exp: Unless I get a late call that I have to work OT, thats doubtful but ya never know. :confused:
Ben when in August were you thinking? I'm going to the beach the 14th to the 21st and I'd hate to miss a M&G that close to me. :(

Bri, Kev made a thread that shows the big ass ring he bought! :thumbsup:
Bling Bling baby! :D

I don't know any more local explorer owners, lol, always wanted to track down the "noboundries" guy, shoot, whats-his-name, he's a mod, but hasn't been seen in years.......
I don't think Stephen has ever replied to a M&G thread.....

What about Ions? Anybody invite him? Shoot, he's been on the board almost as long as I am and he only lives 10 minutes away from Arundel Mills....

I'll mention this to Meatball since he's in Glen Burnie too ;)

I'll send IONS a PM, he does work in Arundel Mills so its close enough for him. For those who have never been there, it is on the right hand side of the road going southbound on Arundel Mills Blvd, when you see the Damon's grill sign, then your right there.. Nothing from Stephen, I'll send him a invite just incase.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there if I don't have to work (don't have the work sheet infront of me) that night IF I do you all are welcome to arundel mills Starbucks for free drinks :p

Back