Sold Factory Clear Corners to 05XLT (Jason) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sold Factory Clear Corners to 05XLT (Jason)

psychotic

Reaction score
City, State
Olathe, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
RIP: '02 V8 Limited 4WD
I prefer paypal, however 05XLT (jason) said his account wasn't working right. He opted to send a check or money order, but we decided it was easier (but riskier) to send cash. So he put the money between a few pieces of paper like it was a letter and sent it off. He was a bit skeptical at first, but of course anyone would be sending off money. Once I received the money, I was able to ship them the next day. I got a call from him 3 days later saying they were already on his X and they looked great! Pretty fast shipping for UPS ground since he is near the coast and i'm in KS.

OH. and Jason, when you read this... I don't need the plugs back from the lights.

My explorer was totalled from a pole. About 1 foot wide, 6 inches deep... and the cost for repair made it a total loss. I was pissed. Everything but that one spot was perfect (which is why I was able to take off the clear corners in perfect condition, and still have the amber ones). It wouldn't start cause the radiator and fan was shoved into the pulleys, but the 5-amp system still worked, and my radar even stayed on its no slip pad. don't ask about how the Ex was ran into a pole... it was from my ex-girlfriend who is crazy.... and I lost a car because of her :fire: . Anyways, Sentra SE-R now.

Original Thread Piont...
Excelent transaction with Jason (05XLT) :thumbsup:

That sucks to hear... sorry to hear 'bout the X and sorry to hear about the SE-R... Do you have anything else from the X you'd want to sell? Just let me know... Psychotic (Ben) is a good source to buy parts from... after all, I sent cash to him and he was true to his word... I would deffinately buy from him again!

Yeah I have the K&N filter charger Air intake w/ heat shield. And I also have the stop intake assembly if someone is looking for that.
Also, all 4 of the Audiophile package speakers, along with sub+case+amp combo with hook up (no wire to run to radio). The Premium radio itself already sold. There might be a little more, especially as far as wiring from my sterio systems, but thats all I can think of for now.

Back