Sound clip of my 302 with true duals | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sound clip of my 302 with true duals

boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds satisfactory. :p

That sounds very mean. I like it a lot.

added burnout vids

damn im good with a video camera haha

Tommy

Niiice haha. RWD rocks.

[QUOTE='97 V8]Niiice haha. RWD rocks.[/QUOTE]

Thats just AWD with no front driveshaft. I can't wait for "true" RWD.

Nice x man, sounds good! wish i had the 302 instead of the v6....but i did notice the parking lot was wet.....do some burnouts on hot dry asphalt :) i wanna see smoke! hehe

boominXplorer said:
Thats just AWD with no front driveshaft. I can't wait for "true" RWD.

Didnt know you swapped your tranny and added a t-case. Thats awesome. But yeah, you need to get that 4406 in. Nothing is funner doing a full lock slide around a corner for a good distance (in the rain).

[QUOTE='97 V8]Didnt know you swapped your tranny and added a t-case. Thats awesome. But yeah, you need to get that 4406 in. Nothing is funner doing a full lock slide around a corner for a good distance (in the rain).[/QUOTE]

Yeah she'll get nasty when its wet. Also with the shift kit I can eat 2nd pretty good when wet.

what shift kit do you have?

sounds good, also sounds kinda quiet tho. What kinda muffler is that?

baumann stage 3. also through my diablo chip there is a computer controlled shift kit.

Its FMS headers with all factory cats and (2) flowmaster 40 originals with 2.25 out

i like tearing up little creek naval base with awd burnouts (flooring and turning is the only way i can break them loose) in the rain ofcourse you guys ever take your explorers down to corolla or are you guys just into performance?

Back