Return from Crozet 2006 Photos | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Crozet 2006 Photos

Almost makes me want to go find my Durango and buy it back... I am going to have to convince myself that I should take my new truck offroad. Hmm..maybe in 59 months.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

GaSouthern1 said:
Almost makes me want to go find my Durango and buy it back... I am going to have to convince myself that I should take my new truck offroad. Hmm..maybe in 59 months.

I dunno if I'd wheel a Chevy... damn good chance it'd split at the seams and fall apart! :D

I don't know! Patrick has a way of pushing a truck where it was never meant it to be pushed and pull it off. He did beat that Durango pretty hard and it took it like road *****. I will be counting the weeks not months before he gets over his fear of scratches in his new Pick up. Patrick=Hero.

Dopler174 Patrick=Hero.[/QUOTE said:
No you have that wrong it goes like this: Patrick=Zero :D

JoshC said:
No you have that wrong it goes like this: Patrick=Zero :D

Haha, I should have had you sign the back of my truck on your dent. Believe it or not, that thing popped out and was almost unnoticable.

I will get a beater in a few years and will be back on the trails again, hopefully I will be able to hang with yall. If I cant then I will just give it more gas until it works.

Back