Not open for further replies.

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Trying to organize my trips next year and was wonder when we want to go next year???

So what does everybody think???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like going at the time we did this year. Any later and it's just too hot... So my vote is for mid-May...

Rick said:
I like going at the time we did this year. Any later and it's just too hot... So my vote is for mid-May...

I agree. I want to do it in May again but can we narrow it down to the exact weekend?

I just got the ball rolling for our January Truck Haven run, I'll start working on this next.

I would like to go again since I'll be solid and possibly caged, but mid may sucks for us college folk.

Mid May is a great time to be there. Subscribing.

rino351 said:
I would like to go again since I'll be solid and possibly caged, but mid may sucks for us college folk.

Yeah I know... but Spring Break is the Easter Jeep Safari and waiting until June when school is out is just asking for 100+ deg days... There really isn't a good time in the spring. Maybe the college guys should start another Moab run for the fall??

Which weekends you thinking Rick?

Every time we've moved Moab for the college guys - the majority don't show up anyway.

Personally, I think we should pick a date in April/May.

NOT MOTHERS DAY!!!

"ditto"

on both "Mother's Day", and moving it later for the students (I believe twice we've tried moving it later, and NONE of the people asking for it later even showed up)

Mother's Day is the 13th, so it sounds like May 18-20?

18-20 sounds good here!

How would May 5,6 work? Should we put up a poll for the two weekends?

A poll sounds good to me. I don't care either way, but the more people we can get the better.

I just attached a poll to this thread. My vote is for earlier rather than later so I put down May 5-6.

I like later...school is out and all...

I'm good for either date.

cartman.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back