New Years or early Jan. AZ wheeling trip. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Years or early Jan. AZ wheeling trip.

How difficult of a trail do yous plan on running?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have never wheeled the AZ tails so I dont even know where to go. We talked about it this weekend and their was talk of raw deal and the other trails in the area. Most of the cali guys coming are locked front and rear with 35"+ tires.

I have never wheeled the AZ tails so I dont even know where to go. We talked about it this weekend and their was talk of raw deal and the other trails in the area. Most of the cali guys coming are locked front and rear with 35"+ tires.

Most should have no issues then!

Raw deal is gay.. There are some cool trails in the table mesa area tho. If I nee to I can get a group together to show you guys around.

How difficult is the main Table Mesa trail? Ive been wanting to run it but dont have much done to the truck as my sig below shows.

The main trail is on the east side of I17 [accross the freeway from the hard stuff] and could be done in a kia.. A 4x4 kia if the water is running.

Any thoughts of running florence?

Any thoughts of running florence?

I take it you still have your rig?:thumbsup:

I'm game for any trails since I've never wheeled in Az. How about we start nailing down a date for this run...poll perhaps? In any case, my shcedule is pretty much open.

I take it you still have your rig?:thumbsup:

I'm game for any trails since I've never wheeled in Az. How about we start nailing down a date for this run...poll perhaps? In any case, my shcedule is pretty much open.

Yes:D and my report date got pushed a couple months later.

Only place in AZ I have wheeled is teh cinders up in flagstaff. Im open for any place in the area. It just depends on what I can get off work. Major holidays are easy to get off for but weekends other then that can be hit and miss.

It would be a great thing. When and where? matters not I will make the time. My 93 is all stock cept tires. Game to try it all. There are some decent trails up here in Bullhead, but I know nothing about organizing a run. Laughlin is just across the river for all the (party) essentials.

Well whats going on with this run. Or are we going to do the standard 8 runs to truckhaven again this year.

I'll research a bit to see about the trails in the Bullhead area. Let me know what to look for and we'll go from there.

I have the last week of the month off from work. I plan to go to Albuquerque to visit my daughter Julia.

I could pop over to AZ for New Years weekend to hangout and see you guys.
I could take Jan. 1st and 2nd off from work so that I won't be rushed to get home.

I can't guarantee that I would be able to bring the Sport Trac, but even just riding along on the trails is always fun.

Those trails around Parker look interesting...thoughts?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not far for me. I could get there.

Back