• Register Today It's free!

Steering Knuckle

RGK

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Broken knuckle on a 2005, wondering if an Explorer front end uses the same parts. Trying to find used and hoping the ST used the same front end as the Explorer does. Thanks for any help.

312863733_df13a104d3_o.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case, used ST parts are pretty hard to find and new is BIG BUCKS. :rolleyes:

Spun in some bad weather, right front hit a low stone wall. Just tapped it, no body damage, just the d**n suspension. :(

what size are the rotors on a ST because i also have a set of knuckles from an 03 ranger if moutaineergreen falls through

what size are the rotors on a ST because i also have a set of knuckles from an 03 ranger if moutaineergreen falls through

My knuckles won't do any good, but yours may work, I don't know. Need to try and find a parts interchange or a friend at a salvage yard who can tell you if it will work.

Yeah, I didn't think that would be enough to break it either, guess it was the way it hit, sideways, and the weight of the truck behind it. There really is nothing to absorb a sideway hit. I would appreciate the phone #, please PM me.

And thanks for the email of the possible part, I appreciate it.

I don't know the size of the rotors, will look aroound for the spec's and get back here with it.

Thanks guys, appreciate the help.

Back