• Register Today It's free!

94 XLT for sale Calgary.

Leasha

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Today I am putting my 94XLT up for sale due to the fact that I am unable to maintain it and give it the proper love and affection it needs. It has some minor electrical problems (intermittent heat blower). I drive it to and from work in Calgary right now and just need to get my money back out of it. Interior is in good condition, a bit of rust around the gas tank and engine is just as powerful as ever. I would like someone who can appreciate it more to own it. I am asking $1600 OBO.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You mean $1400 OBO. You said $1400 OBO in the other thread you posted in.

get a life

You guys are kind of annoying. You don't even live around here, why do you care what the price is? I will just put it in the bargain finder. You must have nothing better to do than scrutanize what I post on here. I just thought some one who appreciates this type of vehicle might want to buy it. Way to alienate people:thumbsup:

You guys are kind of annoying. You don't even live around here, why do you care what the price is? I will just put it in the bargain finder. You must have nothing better to do than scrutanize what I post on here. I just thought some one who appreciates this type of vehicle might want to buy it. Way to alienate people:thumbsup:

Free bump for a fellow Calgarian and good luck. Sorry, not interested. I'm very happy with mine. :thumbsup:

What colour is it? Are the rocker panels rusty? Do you have any pictures?

Ummm, you listed it on this forum in 2 seperate threads with different prices. What's the price ? Not my fault you can't keep numbers straight.

Back